All reviews front desk staff very nice hotel train station bath and body works free breakfast recent stay rooms are spacious exercise room the staff was friendly and helpful a great place to stay stayed here for one night breakfast bar definitely stay here again hot tub indoor pool king bed bagels
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past 2 years and this is our second visit over the Christmas holidays. This is a wonderful hotel! The staff is so friendly and helpful and remembers us, which is really nice . The rooms are clean and spacious with a fridge, and microwave and well supplied with amenities. I love the morning paper (Philadelphia Inquirer in additon to the USA Today!) Breakfast starts at 6AM which is great for an early riser like me, and there is a generous selection of cereals, hot foods, pastries, good coffee (with flavored creamers!) and fruit. We were sorry to miss the Manager's Welcome party on Wednesday evening. There is free WiFi and a business center and free coffee and tea in the lobby all day. It really is homey, with gas fireplaces in the dining room and lobby. Any time we need to travel to this area, we will stay here, it is very convenient and very reasonable. Also, there is a brand new Costco next door!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Very reasonably priced and very nice staff. I was there for a wedding and the staff was very accommodating to how loud we were. Pleasantly surprised how nice a Holiday Inn could be.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We arrived from Vermont to Warminster, PA on Friday October 28th , 2011 @ approx. 1pm. As this was an early check-in Manager Haas Vachhani took our name and told us we didn't have one. Much to our surprise, our reservation was under a company name, that our friends we were visiting put us under via their company! Totally sweet!!! Anyway, we went up to our room ~ 304 and settled in. Our TV didn't work, so a wonderful maid came in and looked it over, checked the connections and one was loose!! Voila', TV!!! The non-smoking room was super duper clean, HUGE and had 2 seating area's one for business and one couch! The fridge was already on and cold, so in went some beverages we brought. We heard about the storm that was coming, so we prepped ahead with food, water and snacks, so we were (as Vermonter's) well preppared. Sat. morning was rainy, and that quickly changed to snow by 10am or so. We headed to see our friend, then to the King of Prussia Mall. All was fab there, yet the ride home after 3pm, due to the roads was not. Like I said before, we are Vermonter's and drive in this stuff alot, but this snow was very wet and heavy....slow goin' back. We stopped off at Walmart to get our friends a shovel, snow brushes, etc, and headed for a visit. We came back to this hotel around 6, and boy was the place MOBBED!! People had lost power, and were booking up room's by the minute. There was a wedding party there as well, so very very busy to be sure!! Chantelle, Ashlee and Long were working their tails off accomodating new customers as they arrived. Then later on, the DIRECT TV went off....for like almost 2 hours. I went down to use the business center computers, and these 3 were fielding phone calls about the TV's not working and were professional, curtious, and even had humor with me in this awful time. "Long" even came to my rescue Sat. nite and turned on the lights in the breakfast area , so I could find a book to read!!! As this hotel is new, there weren't many books, but I did find one and he was so happy for me to be able to read!!! The DIRECT TV came on later, and all was right to be sure. Now, as for breakfast the 2 mornings we were there. Friendly staff, smiling asking us if we needed anything, just wonderful!! They had a hot breakfast station with sausages (links one day and patties the next) scrambled eggs, hot biscuits that were super yummy, and hash brown potatoe triangles. All the food was hot as can be, and they also had a full station of toaster items...bagels, english muffins, breads and even croissants!!! REAL butter, margerine, jellies, peanut butter and cream cheese. Cereals, yogurt, milk in cartons, juice machines, granola, you name it , it was there! Fresh coffee is served 24/7, and hot and delish! Milk or cream to go along with those..and tea's many different to boot! I can't say enough good things about this hotel, especially as we were caught (as many other's) in an awful storm in October. The staff especially, incredible, from the crew at the front desk, to the wonderful people serving food, to the guys keeping the floor's dry so nobody would slip and fall. Just amazing. I can't thank each and everyone, but I did remember some names! So, if you're ever in the Warminster area and stay here, you will enjoy. Oh, and if you want authentic wonderful hot and tasty Mexican food, check out Taco Suave just down the street!! WONDERFUL lady who runs this tiny place , right on Street AVe. Pricey, yup, but INCREDIBLE food to be sure. No, she's not on TA, I'm amazed as she's been written up numerous times in foody magazines, and local newspapers!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
hiewarminster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback after your recent stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to complement your overall experience as much as they did. We appreciate that especially in this day and age a good value is not easy to come by and our whole hotel staff are dedicated to enhancing the guest experience in meaningful ways everyday. I will give Haas, Chantelle, Ashlee, and Long, special recognitions for going above and beyond! They are definitely a true asset to our hotel.

We are hopeful of future opportunities to serve you when your travel plans bring you back to Warminster, PA!

Lana Le

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Can't really complain about this place.
-Ample parking.
-Common areas were spotless.
-Staff were professional
-My room was spotless.
-The indoor pool was of nice size though i did not swim in it.
-The free continental breakfast was decent. They even had sausage and eggs, though the eggs were dehydrated and thus were not that great.
Can't beat the value compared with other area hotels.

When I'm near Philly again I would definitely think about staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Stayed there one night following our wedding. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were upgraded to a very nice Jacuzzi suite. The room was very spacious. The room had HDTV, fridge, mp3 adaptable clock radio, Jacuzzi & very spacious bathroom.

The only issue I had was figuring out the hot/cold water in the shower... it was nearly scalding hot, we had a very early flight, so there wasn't time to make an issue of it.. and the water calmed down after a bit.

The hotel, while on a very busy main road - is set back in some.. I live in the area and wasn't aware it was there. It was very nice. I am sure the hot-water thing is an aberration. This place is only 3yrs old and it sparkles! Recommended for business/leisure travel.

Room Tip: Always ask if an upgrade is available.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple