“Good Food, Generous Portions, Great Prices.....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Big Fat Greek Gyro
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Venetia
Cuisines: Greek
Chicago
“Good Food, Generous Portions, Great Prices.....”
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Everyone always says that they are looking for an unpretentious local place with good, cheap food. This is it.

It backs up to the Montour Trail so you can walk you way into being hungry or walk off your gyro. There's seating indoors and outdoors but the place is small inside. The gyros are huge. The food is always fresh. A small order of fries is $2 and it will feed 2 normal people. Try it. You won't be sorry.

Pittsburgh
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

You will NOT be disappointed! A small place with very a friendly staff and fast service. At lunch time it can get crowded and take a little longer but if you are in a hurry you can call in your order. The portions are great especially for the price. A great place for everyone and on a nice day you can sit outside. The absolute best gyro I have ever had! Other items I highly recommend ... chicken platter (their grilled chicken is fantastic), grape leaves, hummus and they have amazing fries. My best friend is a vegetarian and also loves this place! We eat there at least twice a week.