โ€œBest Pizza In the Area!โ€

Dommy's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Vandergrift
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Love Dommy's! I stop in and get a pizza everytime I go home to visit my family. Have yet to find anything like it in Pittsburgh.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 7, 2015 via mobile

Dommy's pizzas have great sauce & crust. They have hoagies, sandwiches, varied menu and carry a local favorite, pizza burgers. The seating area isn't large but I notice large volume of take out orders. The variety of beer, ales & wine coolers is extensive. The staff is pleasant & prices reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed February 6, 2015 via mobile

I love it I would recommend the Ham and cheese Stromboli ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฎโค๐Ÿ’โค๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“