“AWFUL”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Diner Food
Reviewed September 21, 2012

After changing owners in a span over the years, I urge you not to go when they have breakfast. There was hair in my friends eggs, hash browns were left over since who knows when, coffee was cold and waitress was in a rush to get us out of there. In the many years I have ate there, it has gone downhill from huge crowds to just walk in and pick your booth. Very sad.

2  Thank Lulu S

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Eating at the diner is fine, but don't expect to get the right order if you order to pick up. 50% of the time I have ordered to pick up, something is missing or the order is wrong. I guess it's my own fault to continue to order from there... Won't anymore, I'm done.

1  Thank Yesteryea
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Service= Lousy
Food tastes old, frozen, microwaved or flat out rancid
The place is old and dingy looking

EXTREMELY expensive for a diner. A double bacon cheeseburger for $17.50?? Come on.

1  Thank Rookie35m
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were very hungry and wanting something a little greasy and filling after a long day of flying across the country. It was also very late at night and this place was open. Pancakes, sausage, fried eggs, monte cristo, ruben..... YUM!! We slept well with full bellies. The perfect diner experience.

1  Thank shack s
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was starving, otherwise I would have walked out immediately upon going into the restroom after ordering and seeing a toilet full of fecal matter overflowing all over the floor. The server was rushing us, ignorant and preoccupied with something other than her customers. when the food came ; the eggs were runny....sausage was cold...and coffee was stale....TERRIBLE!!!!! The most offensive part of the wretched experience was the manager...Pete...he would not stop inappropriate gazes at my wife, he kept walking by and looking at her chest (making her feel so uncomfortable that we asked for the check and got out of there as quickly as possible). I will NEVER go back to the Llanerch Diner again...and recommend noone else subject themselves to such a horrible experience.

3  Thank brendan m