“Wonderful night out”

Warrington, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful night out”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The place was perfect. Terrific food, great service and wonderful atmosphere. It was one of the nicest dinners I had in a long time. The wait staff were so attentive, the food was excellent and cooked perfectly. The inn had two fireplace in the dining rooms which made it so warm and inviting. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013

“Everything was perfect”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this quaint restaurant on our way to the poconos for a quick bite. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. They had a special octoberfest menu. My boyfriend ordered the sauerkraut and sausage soup which was unbelievable. I had the French onion soup..probably the best I've ever had. We split the entree..a jaeger schnitzel with mashed potatoes and a red cabbage. The flavors amazing. Our only dissapointment was the lack of draught beer. Would return again and again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kellydina
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was our second time around dining here, but our first for lunch. What a disappointed. We actually waited 30 before receiving our drinks. I had to ask the waiter, who actually forgot about us. He had no clue on how to serve or what to do. Our waiter said they only have homemade salad dressing like, balsamic, Caesar and a walnut dressing for an up charge & had no clue if they had any others. Finally, he came back with a store bought thousand island dressing for my wife’s salad. The homemade Caesar dressing I ordered was loaded with garlic, and tasted awful. The worst Caesar dressing I ever tasted. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RRanella
Flemington, New Jersey, United States
“Very Quiet”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Took a date to this place for bday. Food is very good. Saturday night was very quiet. Granted it is on a small 2 lane highway and if you blink you might miss it. The peacan salmon was outstanding.

Great views.

Service was very good. Would recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Quaint Dining by the River”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you're traveling in Bucks County, PA, head up north River Road (Route 32) to the Indian Rock Inn. Although we were not there for an overnight, there are guest rooms available.
We had dinner there on a recent Saturday night, and we'll definitely be going back and taking family and friends!
For a salad we had the traditional Caesar salad. It was perfect. Some Caesars can be overwhelming with the dressing, but this was the perfect combination of romaine and dressing. All the good flavors came through.
I had a tuna steak, cooked rare. It was topped with a blend of yellow and orange cherry tomatoes and capers and seasonings. It was so very good and tasty. My husband had the ribs. We were told by our waitress the rub was the owner's own recipe -- and it was a great one! A huge rack of ribs was served that was very meaty and tasty. For the first time my husband needed a doggy bag.
For dessert we selected the bread pudding with strawberries and blueberries topped with homemade whipped cream - very light and tasty! My husband had a vanilla raspberry cheesecake, also very well made and tasty.
The bartender and wait staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu.
Ask to sit in the room on the left side of the inn. It has large windows and looks out onto the Delaware Canal and River. Such a nice place to sit and eat!!

• Visited May 2013