“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Had dinner with hubby tonight at this new BYOB and everything was absolutely wonderful. Nice atmosphere, phenomenal service, delicious food, and generous portions. The waiter, Matt, was very attentive to all of our needs and quite personable. And the owner, Vinny, came over to introduce himself and stopped by a few times to make sure everything was good. The eggplant rollatini was out of this world, and the chicken parm was the best I've ever tasted. Husband had the artichoke hearts stuffed with goat cheese and buffalo mozzarella in pesto sauce appetizer and one of the special entrees for the evening of chicken, eggplant, and asparagus layered with buffalo mozzarella cheese in a white wine sauce with a touch of tomato sauce - all delicious! Of course we both tried everything. And we made sure to keep room for dessert, tiramisu and almond cake - just melted in your mouth! Thanks for a wonderful dinner. We are sure to be regulars here!!

1  Thank EmptyNesters61

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Really great dishes! Excellent service. Owner was personable. Not pricey and portions where generous. Looking forward to going back soon. Went on a Monday which was good because nothing is open in this area Monday for dinner. Check it out.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Bellissimo's opened for business in February 2014. This is a great location right on Route 32 and the river, just south of the Frenchtown Bridge.
This is a fine Italian restaurant with charm and delicious menu choices.
The owner and staff look to the individual attention given to each table and you can be sure of a great dining experience.
Don't overlook this restaurant on your trip down Route 32, you will be rewarded.
BYOB

1  Thank Grandmother1999
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stopped in while traveling and was taken by surprise. The atmosphere was romantic and quaint. The food and service was fantastic! I felt as if I was the only person they were waiting on! I had the salmon and mixed greens which I would never usually order the 1st time somewhere, but I asked the waiter to recommend something...It was cooked perfect and the seasoning was perfect. The dessert was amazing, an almond tiramisu which I had never had before. I will be going back and taking my friends and family. The price was also very affordable. Well worth the trip!

6  Thank Janie K