Bridgeton House on the Delaware
$81
QualityInn
$125
Courtyard
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboat housethe penthouseb bacross the bridgeview of the riverbreakfast was deliciousscreened in porchfrench doorsbreakfast in bedbucks countyfire pithomemade treatseach morningringing rocksrooms are lovelyromantic weekendnew jersey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2008

My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on 10/15. Our room #5 was charming and the view of the river spectacular!!

The bed was amazing as was the breakfast...we will definitely celebrate our 6th anniversary there.

Patty & Fred Grace

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed October 17, 2008

My husband and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with a 2 night stay at the Bridgeton House. We were fortunate to have lovely fall weather during our stay. The Penthouse was enormous and well appointed with a huge porch overlooking the river, fireplace, plasma tv and comfy king sized bed. Breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed activities such as walking on the nearby towpath on the river, apple picking at Solebury Orchards and wine tasting at Sand Castle winery. We walked to dinner across the bridge to Milford Oyster House which was excellent.
The Penthouse was a splurge as it was a special occasion but I would not hesitate to return one day and stay at any of the other rooms as well.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2008

The Bridgeton House Inn is absolutely stunning! It was so peaceful. The view was amazing! I stayed in “the garret” and it was just lovely. It was not too expensive, for the 3rd floor view it is worth it! The staff was so friendly and sweet; they made you feel like you were at home. The breakfast was incredible, the chef makes gourmet food that is fresh and handled with tender love and care. This place is the perfect place to just get away from it all. You truly feel like you are in another world, where everyone is extremely happy and everything around you in breathtaking! I definitely recommend this place! I can not wait to go back. This bed and breakfast is perfect for relaxation because it is on the Delaware River and it has a peaceful atmosphere, plus the beds are out of this world comfortable! Go to this place as soon as possible!

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed October 2, 2008

There are many Bed and Breakfast Inns to choose from in this area of beautiful Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania. I am so glad we chose The Bridgeton House on the Delaware. The staff were so warm and friendly taking care of any guests' needs.

Our room was perfect and the beds so comfortable. We had chosen a room with a screen porch that overlooked the river and you can't imagine how peaceful it was and I've never slept better.

Breakfast at the Inn is truly delightful to the palate. Every morning we awoke to a new delight. The service again was superb!

I would highly recommend this Inn if you are ever in this beautiful area of Pennsylvania. It was quite a treatI

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2008

We had an absolutely idyllic weekend. Our room was cozy, the porch overlooking the river, sublime. The breakfasts and afternoon refreshments were out of this world. Our hostess, Judy, was friendly and very helpful. Just wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)