“Peek Food Experience!”
Review of Hood's BBQ & Deli

Hood's BBQ & Deli
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Unionville
Description: Hood's BBQ & Deli is an eatery located in Southern Chester County Pennsylvania with an emphasis on good home cooked comfort food. The Hood family manages to take hospitality and cooking to a whole new level. Hood's BBQ specializes in slow roasted BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches as well as a large variety of delicatessen style sandwiches. Other BBQ delicacies include, but are not limited to, baby back pork ribs, smoked beef brisket, & halves of pit-style BBQ chicken. Hood's BBQ features the popular menu item known as the "Hoodie." The signature sandwich: a generous portion of slow roasted pulled pork, smothered in homemade Hood's BBQ sauce, with melted sharp provolone cheese, and sweet, tangy, homemade coleslaw, all nestled together between a freshly baked kaiser roll. Simply divine!
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

As a Chef of over 30 years I know good food and man did I ever find it here. I had always heard good things about Hoods but never had the chance to check it out for myself. By pure luck my wife and I moved to Unionville and just a couple of blocks from this gem. Our first experience at Hoods blew us away. My wife had the Hoodie and I had the brisket.......both were amazing! The owner Dawn stopped by our table to check on us which was a very nice touch.

On Saturdays they offer ribs which are hands down the best I've ever had. The breakfast sandwiches are also out of this world.

I'm writing this review while waiting for my wife to get ready to go to breakfast. We both woke up this morning and smiled at each other and said, Hooooood's. Soon we will both be enjoying another meal at Hood's

2  Thank Brett H