“Very nice”

Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Easy checkin, poolside room, quiet, good double beds, great buffet for breakfast. Exactly what we needed after big longhorn victory and late night in Morgantown. Firm pillows. Good parking. Friendly staff. Very strong high shower head. This works..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

It sounds as if you had a great weekend. I know this was a much anticipated football game and we have such wonderful guests from Texas I can only be happy it turned out the way you wanted!
Thank you so much for your feedback and I hope we won't have to wait until next year to see you again:)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn. It is an older hotel but the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. The indoor play area was great for kids and it closes at a decent hour to keep the noise down for guests. The play area has a pool, hot tub, indoor play ground set with rubber safety flooring, ping pong and pool tables with plenty of places to sit and relax. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have kids ask for an inside room so you'll get a room with a door to the indoor play area...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We always appreciate feedback from our guests and when they are telling us how much fun they had while here it is especially nice. As you noticed the Indoor Courtyard with its heated pool,
jungle gym, ping pong and billiards is a something you will only find under our holidome. Families love being able to relax while letting their kids burn off a little steam without getting back into that car! Thank you for the wonderful comments and please stay in touch. We may have some surprises to share in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This Holiday Inn was very helpful in setting up a Friday evening get-together before our actual reunion on Saturday night at another venue.

They also set us up, as a group, near the buffet on Sunday morning, so we could talk and say our goodbyes until next time.

Room was comfortable, although the air conditioner didn't get as cold as I like.

Will stay again, when the next reunion rolls around.

Room Tip: No elevators, but only two (2) floors. So ask for a room on the 1st level, if you cannot climb step...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We have been blessed with several class reunions from Redstone this year and thoroughly enjoyed each one of them. Margaret enjoyed working with your group and is looking forward to the next reunion. We'll see you then!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is an older Holiday Inn that was probably a top-of-the-line hotel 20 years ago. The public rooms still look good and the Holidome has been well maintained. The individual hotel rooms need to be updated. The staff was good and the rooms were clean. I really enjoyed the breakfast even though it was an extra cost.

Room Tip: Breakfast isn't included.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rashot
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Our staff works very hard to provide a clean, relaxing environment for our guests to enjoy. Having great guests like yourself come to stay with us is the bonus we get for working in the hotel! We are looking forward to being updated, so will look forward to sharing any changes with you on your return trip.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Pros: very clean room,refrigerator and microwave in room, we got a great nights sleep on the firm bed mattress. Wonderful staff and great breakfast buffet. The made to order omelette station was a pleasant surprise.
Cons: only 1, bathroom rather small

Room Tip: For a more quiet room, request 1 away from the pool. Priority club members receive 1 breakfast buffe...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ricflairnwa
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It sounds as if you had a great time at the wedding and I am glad we were able to be a part of making your weekend fun and relaxing. I will be happy to share your positive comments with the rest of the staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our wedding attendance required a hotel and the bridal party listed this location. We took no note of amenities as our agenda was full. To our surprise we were greeted with adjoining rooms for the two we reserved, then investigating our surroundings noted how family friendly this facility really was.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

It's like expecting a cookie for desert and being handed a great big slice of chocolate cake!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The Indoor Courtyard with all it's space has been a great surprise for many guest who are used to hotels with smaller public spaces. Don't wait for the next wedding to come and visit us again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my 2nd stay @ this hotel, 1st was in June. I have nothing but the vey best to say. The whole place was very clean; the restaurant was really nice, pleasant staff. There is a large lounge which serves food as well. My Mother & I ate breakfast & dinner there each day (we were there for 4 days) and was very satisfied with all. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Kelly, at the front desk, was extremely helpful to me. I'd given the wrong credit card when checking in; she took the time to call my bank's main line, gave them my info & knew that they'd want to talk to me. It took at least 10 mins. and thru-out, Kelly remained very professional and made it seem as though it was no trouble at all. I greatly appreciated what she did. Kim, the housekeeper on "my" floor (first) is so friendly and helpful. I'd met her in June and was staying on the same floor (smoking). She remembered me and that I was from Conn. Amazing considering how many people she's seen since June. I can attest to the quality of her work-outstanding. When she cleans your room, it's as clean as can be. For those with children, there's a play area near the very nice indoor pool. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay. Oh yes, the beds & pillows were so-o-o comfortable-wish I had them at home!

Room Tip: For you smokers, it's one of the few that offers smoking rooms. Trust me, you wouldn't know...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Another example of the caring and friendly staff we have working at the Uniontown Holiday Inn. I have shared your great comments with the staff and can say you brought a smile to them as well. Please come and see us again soon:)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
#5 of 9 in Uniontown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Uniontown
Cobblestone Hotel & Suite - Connellsville
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown? Share your experiences!