“Redstone Township 50th Class Reunion”

Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Redstone Township 50th Class Reunion”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This Holiday Inn was very helpful in setting up a Friday evening get-together before our actual reunion on Saturday night at another venue.

They also set us up, as a group, near the buffet on Sunday morning, so we could talk and say our goodbyes until next time.

Room was comfortable, although the air conditioner didn't get as cold as I like.

Will stay again, when the next reunion rolls around.

Room Tip: No elevators, but only two (2) floors. So ask for a room on the 1st level, if you cannot climb step...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We have been blessed with several class reunions from Redstone this year and thoroughly enjoyed each one of them. Margaret enjoyed working with your group and is looking forward to the next reunion. We'll see you then!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is an older Holiday Inn that was probably a top-of-the-line hotel 20 years ago. The public rooms still look good and the Holidome has been well maintained. The individual hotel rooms need to be updated. The staff was good and the rooms were clean. I really enjoyed the breakfast even though it was an extra cost.

Room Tip: Breakfast isn't included.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rashot
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Our staff works very hard to provide a clean, relaxing environment for our guests to enjoy. Having great guests like yourself come to stay with us is the bonus we get for working in the hotel! We are looking forward to being updated, so will look forward to sharing any changes with you on your return trip.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Pros: very clean room,refrigerator and microwave in room, we got a great nights sleep on the firm bed mattress. Wonderful staff and great breakfast buffet. The made to order omelette station was a pleasant surprise.
Cons: only 1, bathroom rather small

Room Tip: For a more quiet room, request 1 away from the pool. Priority club members receive 1 breakfast buffe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ricflairnwa
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It sounds as if you had a great time at the wedding and I am glad we were able to be a part of making your weekend fun and relaxing. I will be happy to share your positive comments with the rest of the staff.
Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our wedding attendance required a hotel and the bridal party listed this location. We took no note of amenities as our agenda was full. To our surprise we were greeted with adjoining rooms for the two we reserved, then investigating our surroundings noted how family friendly this facility really was.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

It's like expecting a cookie for desert and being handed a great big slice of chocolate cake!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The Indoor Courtyard with all it's space has been a great surprise for many guest who are used to hotels with smaller public spaces. Don't wait for the next wedding to come and visit us again.
Hebron, Connecticut
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my 2nd stay @ this hotel, 1st was in June. I have nothing but the vey best to say. The whole place was very clean; the restaurant was really nice, pleasant staff. There is a large lounge which serves food as well. My Mother & I ate breakfast & dinner there each day (we were there for 4 days) and was very satisfied with all. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Kelly, at the front desk, was extremely helpful to me. I'd given the wrong credit card when checking in; she took the time to call my bank's main line, gave them my info & knew that they'd want to talk to me. It took at least 10 mins. and thru-out, Kelly remained very professional and made it seem as though it was no trouble at all. I greatly appreciated what she did. Kim, the housekeeper on "my" floor (first) is so friendly and helpful. I'd met her in June and was staying on the same floor (smoking). She remembered me and that I was from Conn. Amazing considering how many people she's seen since June. I can attest to the quality of her work-outstanding. When she cleans your room, it's as clean as can be. For those with children, there's a play area near the very nice indoor pool. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay. Oh yes, the beds & pillows were so-o-o comfortable-wish I had them at home!

Room Tip: For you smokers, it's one of the few that offers smoking rooms. Trust me, you wouldn't know...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Another example of the caring and friendly staff we have working at the Uniontown Holiday Inn. I have shared your great comments with the staff and can say you brought a smile to them as well. Please come and see us again soon:)
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything you would expect from Holiday Inn and more!
It may be an older building but very hard to tell from its condition. It is extremely well maintained!
All of your are well met in the room.
Very nice restaurant and lounge.
The staff… Awesome!
At the desk on the overnight is Ruth. She went above and beyond the call of duty!
Ruth and all the staff make you feel at home here and make you feel like your valued.
Cecily at the front... See her for a wonderful smile!

• Stayed July 2013
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your feedback made ME smile! I will be sure to share it with Cecily and Ruth at the front desk. Please come back and see us again soon!
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Plenty of nice things to say about this hotel. I would, however, like to compliment the front-desk staff. I realized, hours after checking out, that I had left a library book somewhere on site. The clerk who answered the phone was helpful. She not only looked for the book -- she found it and mailed it to my home address. It was waiting for me when I returned to Kansas! Above and beyond service. Thanks, Holiday Inn!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank fromkansascity13
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. The staff will be happy to know your book made it home safely and so did you! Come back and see us soon :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Fairfield Inn Uniontown
#5 of 9 in Uniontown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown? Share your experiences!