“Good food with little ambiance!”

El Patron Mexican Grill
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: At El Patron Mexican Restaurant we offer an unique insight in to Mexican cuisine. Everything is made from scratch everyday. The atmosphere in El Patron is friendly, family orientated and children are always welcome,We serve unlimited complimentary chips & salsa.You can find extensive drink options like Margaritas, mexican beer. We have a bar & a nice Patio to seat outside and also offer a takeaway service.
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to el patron. I had the Chimichangas and my husband had the Grande Specialty. The chimi's were made with tender beef tips & came with beans. The Grande was grande. My husband said everything was tasty. The salsa was excellent! Thicker than most with fresh cilantro, a hint of lime and just enough Zing! The decor is not colorful or elaborate as in most mexican restaurants. Toward the end of our meal, 3 adults with a small child were seated near us. The childs frequent bloodcurdling screams could wake the dead. As we were leaving, we saw friends who told us they love the food and eat here on a weekly basis. Overall, good food with little ambiance!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visitd the location on Rt. 40, across from the Holiday Inn. Absolutely awful. Chips were greasy and vaguely rancid tasting. Salsa was bland. Food arrived after having just been microwaved, so it was hot on the outside and cold in the middle and swimming in liquid. Beef wasn't just ground...it was pureed. Never again!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are from Oklahoma and use to some good Mexican food so I was a little sketchy when we tried one up here!!!! We had fajitas and they were great.... My husband ordered the $1.50 margaritas and said they were great!!!! Had a wonderful time and we will be going back!

2  Thank Megan A
Reviewed October 13, 2012

These guys know their mexican. I have never been disappointed in their meal. Great food and great prices. Recommend as often as I can. Cant wait till they move to the old pasta lorenzos.

1  Thank Aaron P