“Surprising find”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have to admit I didn't expect much but this restaurant got lots of great reviews, and for good reason. The dinner prices are a little high but you get TONS of food--I think three people could have shared the Pad Thai, not even including the soup and salad it came with. The tempura shrimp roll was good but stay away from the miso soup, it just tasted like warm water.

1  Thank cancemini4
There are newer reviews for Nguyen Seafood and Steakhouse

Reviewed March 15, 2013

But lunch is the best buy here. Very nice owners and staff and the food is unfailingly fresh and tasty.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Kevin and Sung put their heart and soul into your mouth. Point blank. I've eaten here well over a hundred times. Why do I go back? Constistant, cleaniness, service, hospitality and did I mention the food yet? You will not go wrong. BYOB and their staff will chill, open and serve it to you. Hands down, not one of the best. They are the best!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank gci32
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Nguyen is an intimate setting to enjoy an asian inspired meal. My husband & I have been to nguyen 3 times. I enjoy "sweet singapore" and my husband prefers "pad thai". The nguyen version of pad thai is not traditional -but delicious! Sweet Singapore is a sweet and tangy dish which some might say reminds them of sweet and sour chicken-- but much better. Entrees are served with soup & salad. The ginger salad dressing is delicious. Each meal also comes with 2 firecracker shrimp & a dipping sauce which make the plate presentation more colorful. We are not sushi lovers but Nguyen's Sushi seems to be very popular. Desserts are "fried ice cream" inspired and served with dramatic presentation worthy of picture taking. We have experienced great service and poor service on different occassions but are always greeted by the host/hostess and sushi chef with friendly smiles and welcoming words.

1  Thank kitkat_135
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited Nguyen Seafood and Steakhouse on a Saturday evening. They had a nice crowd and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Sushi was being prepared nearby, and it seemed to be a popular menu item. The crowd consisted of not only those over 40, but also a younger age group seemed to enjoy the restaurant as well. I liked the simple onion soup that came with my meal, since it was not overly salted. The salad was good and was served with 2 delicious shrimp
called firecracker shrimp. My entree was Singapore Rice Noodles which included a choice of chicken or shrimp which were stir fried with longevity noodles, assorted vegetables and eggs in a light curry sauce topped with basil and cilantro. It was a lot of food, and I took half of mine home. I enjoyed all of the flavors in the item. There were many menu items from which to choose including steaks, chicken, seafood, vegetarian, and noodles. I would recommend Nguyen Seafood and Steakhouse.