“Would Consider Staying Again”

Super 8 Uniontown PA
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Reviewed March 31, 2008

I read some of the reviews and was hesitant to stay here. I grew up in the area and was visiting family. I called several family members and asked about any potential dangers of staying at the hotel. If there was something going on, they would now! We stayed at the hotel 2 nights. It was clean and quiet. Breakfast was simple (cereal, oatmeal, or you can make a waffle). PA allows smoking in public buildings. I did not smell any smoke in the hotel.

MY ONLY PROBLEM...when heading out the next day after arrival, one of the cleaning ladies asked if we were checking out. I told her no. She then asked if we needed anything. I said no - thinking that she would simply clean the room, exchange towels, empyt trash and be done. Well...when we got back later that night. The room was untouched. No clean towels. Trash was not emptied. She never went into the room. If I stayed again, I know how to answer that question...

Stayed: March 2008
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Uniontown PA

Reviewed December 23, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights while in town on business. Hotel was clean and modern. Good location with plenty of nearby food options. I usually stay at Holiday Inns, but decided to try this as I've heard bad things about the H. I. across the street. I didn't have any problems with noise/drug dealers. Maybe it's a different story on the weekends.

Stayed: October 2007
2  Thank Robert7350
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I was on a business trip and spent one night in this hotel in a king room. The room was roomy and clean, the furniture including the bed comfortable, the microwave and minifridge a nice surprise, and the TV channel selection good.

The front desk staff was helpful and courteous at check-in. Upon check-out the staff person was slow---making me wait while she finished sweeping the floor---and less than stellar in her friendliness.

Wireless Internet connection worked well as promised.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TIMGRAVES
Reviewed August 15, 2007

While we never experienced anything that could be construed as drug dealing, the hotel was still not very good. We booked the hotel through triprewards.com where nothing was said about needing to be 21 years of age or older for this particular hotel. When we arrived here (after 8 hours of traveling) they were reluctant to have two 20 year old adults staying in their hotel. They did, however, allow us to stay. The continental breakfast was lacking and the staff is not exceptionally friendly. I would go with something else in the future.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
#1 of 9 in Uniontown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Uniontown
Cobblestone Hotel & Suite - Connellsville

Been to Super 8 Uniontown PA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Uniontown PA

Address: 701 W Main St, Uniontown, PA 15401-2692
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Uniontown
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Price Range: $70 - $83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Uniontown PA 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Uniontown PA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Uniontown