“Good coffee”

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

No waiting. Prices are ok. The pastries are always fresh. Easy to park.

Visited March 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“GREAT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Went to Panera Bread for dinner and I was filled up! Its a little pricey but you get 100% what you pay for. I had broccoli cheese soup bread bowl, best bread bowl EVER!!! I would stop here for anytime even if your not visiting the Uniontown area there all over the country.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Tom F
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Lived Up to Expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was in the area for business and looking for something a little different. We do not have this chain in our area of the country, so I thought I would give it a try. The half-sandwich I had was turkey with artichoke; for a half-sandwich, it was a generous size and tasty. Because I ordered a drink and was dining in, the clerk offered a deal to get any pastry for 99 cents. I chose a Cheese danish which seemed fresh and also was very tasty.
The place was clean and airy - pretty much lived up to expectations, very good for its category.

• Visited March 2012
“Its ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

The restaurant is not too bad. Location is a little out of the way. The service is good. Coffee is good.

Lenexa, Kansas
“Always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

Panera Bread Company is so repeat-able! We can go anywhere and have the same great food. This location was particularly good because the people were so nice. I used to get only the French Onion Soup because it is so fabulous, but their salads are so fresh and great. We all enjoyed our meals. Everything was served hot and/or cold, just as it was supposed to be.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Garfypj

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!