“so-so service, so -so food”
Review of Caileigh's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I dined with a large group to dine family style. The pork was cold and the fish was served in a soup bowl, with one filet stacked on top of another. NOT what I was expecting from this place. I couldn't get a glass of wine which was very frustrating. Im sure that If I had gotten the wine I would have forgotten about the bad experience. Nuff said.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were told the special was sold out, but a couple that ordered 10 min later were able to get it. We ordered a different steak. It arrived over-cooked & cold. The server didn't have the potato. It arrived after we finished the rest of our meal. The salad was good.

1  Thank charlotte15445
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I love the Sunday brunch buffett however it's pricey for the selection offered. I find the dinner menu to be overpriced as well but everything I've ever ordered was good. The staff are always welcoming and accomidating.

1  Thank jetsettingprincess
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Lovely & varied menu...everything done to perfection, nothing less for Chef Joe (Carei), owner. Located in one of Uniontown's older homes & that home atmosphere remains, although upscale without being stuffy. You will taste NOTHING!!!!! that does not exceed your expectations & Chef Joe's homemade cheesecakes themselves are worth the visit! A wonderful chef, who has studied & worked w/some of the "best, yet remains "hometown humble" & don't be surprised if he comes out to visit w/your table!! Trust me, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE YOUR EXPERIENCE & VISIT HERE!!!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Our waitress was wonderful, pleasant and friendly. The food was disappointing. The crab cakes had too much fluff and not enough crab. The prime rib was server luke warm...not hot. The squash bisque was very good.