“What can I say” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Potter's Grill

Potter's Grill
Ranked #38 of 96 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Glassboro
“What can I say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

This has been a staple every time I visit Uniontown. Have eaten there even back when the Potters were alive. Great value and the salads are awesome. Love the beets. Sandwiches are great as well. The service was good and the waitress was really good and got the food to us fast. Great staple of Uniontowm.

• Visited December 2013

Brighton, Colorado, United States
“Simple food, well made”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Paula had the Texan, a burger with bbq sauce in a grilled cheese on Texas Toast, and declared it the best ever. I had the Peetzaburger with fries, very satisfying. A very friendly place with good food and great service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brighton, MI
“Still a great place to eat and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I first went to Potter's when I was in college at Penn State Fayette Campus in the VERY early 70's. The burgers then and now are just about the best around. I had to go again. I sat at the counter, not the bar and ordered a call-brand Scotch and soda, but the guy behind the counter didn't know if they had it, so he went across the place to the bar and came back with my choices. They had enough call brands to suit my or most tastes. He went back and got me a drink with a decent pour and I was on my way. I got a cheeseburger to start and got to watch the cook (nice tats, by the way) fry burger after burger. He was always busy, never got a break. I got my burger after a short wait and it was just as good as I remembered. I ate and watched the action, had another drink and then had another burger since the first one was so good. I had a chance to talk to the "waiter", the guy behind the counter and it turns out ha started back in the 70's just after I left town. We had a good talk while I had another good burger.
I will always go to Potter's when I am in town and have another burger and Scotch, just like the old days.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ontheHuron
Lancaster, PA
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

If your looking for great food, a fun time, excellent service, look no further!
Big screen tv's everywhere, cold beer, fantastic prices and a owner that enjoys customers as much as they enjoy her. You can tell she loves her customers and her business.
Everything is so fresh!
If your visiting Uniontown and want to eat where the locals do, this restaurant is a easy location to find.
Enjoy!

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great local bar!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Potter's is a gear place to kick back, relax, and enjoy a decent meal. Foods is inexpensive, but really good. No credit cards though, cash only. antipasti salad is amazing!

1 Thank Penshockey87

Been to Potter's Grill? Share your experiences!