Fairfield Inn Uniontown
Travelocity
  • Pool
$90
$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesconnecting roomswind noisethe climate controlcomfortable hoteloff the highwayblackout drapesincluded breakfastextra pillowsarea restaurantsindoor poolbreakfast barkentuck knobmini fridge and microwavebiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Clean, great, but small, indoor pool and hottub. Little extras like towels on the pool chairs each morning. Rooms were newly appointed and clean.
Breakfast was standard free breakfast in this type of hotel, but better than usual in that it had basically every choice you usually find.
I would stay here again in a minute. It was very, very good and for the price it was terrific.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2008

This hotel was OK. Nothing really negative, but certainly nothing exceptional to recommend it. It's hard to put my finger on it, but the hotel seemed dreery and I just got the sense that I could not wait to check out. I think if the hotel is renovated/updated it would be a much better place to stay. Although I would not go out of my way to avoid staying here again, I would likely look for another hotel in Uniontown or close by.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2008

Our family stayed here to visit relatives in the area. We chose the Fairfield because it was cheaper than the nearby Hampton Inn. Having stayed in Waynesburg (20 miles away) previously in their Comfort Inn, this hotel was a step up in overall performance. The Fairfield was a bit standard for a Marriott, but not too surprising because of its location. We used the pool a few times and it was really nice, as well as the whirlpool. The breakfast was good, but I was expecting a little more from a Fairfield; they had the usual with some choices not seen at the Waynesburg Comfort Inn. The rooms were very nice too, no problems there.

Overall, this was a very rewarding stay, but next time we visit the area, we'll probably be trying the Hampton Inn to see if it's better.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Stayed 2 nights while visiting some Frank Lloyd Wright Houses nearby. Desk staff friendly and professional while handling a large group that came in prior to us; no glitches at checkin or checkout. Room was clean and spacious, like new bedding, and our request for extra pillows was taken care of before we checked in. Pool area clean and well cared for. Close to restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2008

I read a lot of online reviews before booking this hotel as I was debating what city to stay in as we had plans to visit Wisp Ski resort for 1 day. Originally had considered hotels in Morgantown, WV or Frostburg, MD but this one seemed most convenient and economical. Hotel is newly refurbished and they are really trying, it seems. Chairs in room were newly reupholstered, looked very clean. Sofa maybe not so shiny and new but OK. Carpet seemed very clean. Stucco textured ceiling had been newly painted over. Sheets were crisp and the curtains were very starchy and new. Pool was clean (but had a very strong smell of chlorine). I didn't feel that I could rate the hotel a 4 however because there were small things that made it feel very average. The plastic electrical socket faces for the outlets were left dangling from the socket in our room as were the sprinkler head bases. The heater was a bit noisy. The number plates on the outside of the doors were cracked. It's not shiny and new - definitely refurbished. Orbitz got us a good deal so in the end it was a decent buy and we were satisfied but I don't think I would go out of my way to stay here again. Staff was not especially warm and inviting. When I was trying to clarify whether a discrepancy with my room rate had been cleared up, I was made to feel as if I were an intrusion. The staff that we encountered were helpful but not especially happy to be helpful. Bertha the cleaning lady seemed the most warm and personable. Clean but average.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family