“Adequate”

Fairfield Inn Uniontown
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed two nights while visiting the Frank Lloyd Wright homes. Our room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was better than most similar properties. I liked being by the mall so we could see a movie. We visited both FLW homes and Flight 93 Memorial. The desk clerk had maps to everything and he was nice. Other desk clerks were not so helpful. One employee told two others to stop talking and help us so I think there is awareness of a need to improve.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. It is our goal to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable room and outstanding customer service. I appreciate that you took the time to offer your feedback. Sincerely, Sheri L. Caggiano

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Uniontown

Reviewed October 18, 2013

After a late in-depth tour of Kentuck Knob it was wonderful to check into a quiet, clean hotel with a refrigerator with a freezer in it. A great nights sleep due to a comfortable bed and a quiet room. It was also nice to get a good selection of channels on the TV.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna H

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind remarks about our facility. I am gald that you were able to get a good night's rest after a busy day traveling and sightseeing. Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments. We look forward to seeing you again should you return to our area. Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I didn't even end up staying at this hotel due to the fact that the lady at the front desk was so rude, and the manager was unwilling to speak with me on the weekend.

When I had an issue with her attitude and unwillingness to help, I asked to speak to the manager. Even though she had just been on the phone with the manager at the beginning of our conversation, she told me that if I wanted to speak directly with the manager of the property, I would have to call back days later (it was Saturday and I couldn't speak to them until Monday apparently) to discuss my issue.

I don't know what the rest of this hotel is like, but maybe they could hire some front desk help and management that is willing to help and actually speak with a paying customer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nick O

Dear Sir, I am very sorry that you were not able to stay with us on your recent trip to the Uniontown area. I wish that you would have been able to offer a review based on the hotel itself, instead of the unfortunate incident that occurred when you arrived on the wrong date. I am terribly sorry that we were unable to accomodate you, and I am sorry that I was not in a position to speak with you at the time that you requested. I would have been happy to return your call or speak to you on Monday, had I been given that option. Thank you for offering others your feedback regarding this incident, I wish we would have had the opportunity to discuss it personally. Sincerely, Sheri L. Caggiano

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been coming here for a few years on business. Over the summer they removed the hot tub. Bummer. The rooms have a frig but no microwave. Next time I come to town I'm going elsewhere.front desk was nice, breakfast not so good.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank jaynewan

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility . I am sorry that the removal of the hot tub has affected you in such a negative way. I appreciate your feedback, and I am sorry that you were less than pleased. Sincerely, Sheri L. Caggiano

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My most recent trip to the Fairfield was this past July, 2013. I have been there on numerous occasions, usually only for a night, this time I was there for four or five night, I forget which. One trip some years ago was less than adequate. The room was dirty and the HVAC wasn't operating correctly and I did complain and got moved. Another time my room was fine, a standard Fairfield which I always consider a mid-level hotel (sure not a Residence Inn). I am a Marriott Gold Rewards member so I try to stay with them when I can to add up those points for free rooms.
My last visit was my best so far. I should have asked, but I think either the rooms (or just where I was) were updated or redecorated or something because they were a a level above what I was used to in Uniontown.
Breakfast was always good and good service/clean-up. I had to ask the housekeeper to wait to clean one morning, she asked me when, I told her and she was back almost to the minute. Can't ask for more than that.
I will continue to go to the Fairfield Inn in Uniontown when I am in the area. The only real competition is the Holiday Inn and it was about $30 higher for essentially the same room.

Room Tip: Ask if there are any updated rooms or if they all have been updated.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ontheHuron
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your loyal patronage to the Marriott brand. It seems that many of our staff members contributed to your pleasant stay, and I will be sure to pass on your kind remarks. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our area. Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Exactly what you would expect from a Fairfield. Nothing fancy - just a comfortable stay. Located in an area close enough to town, but far enough away. Friendly and helpful staff made for a nice comfortable stay.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JerseyJosie

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind remarks in regard to your recent stay. I appreciate that you took the time to offer your valuable input. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!!! Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This was a typical Fairfield - - clean, good breakfast, and quiet. The front desk dropped the ball when we asked for directions and review of a closeby restaurant. She said she heard good things but hadn't eaten there. IT WAS CLOSED! And it was right down the street from the hotel. Other than that, the stay was all right.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our facility, We appreciate your kind remarks regarding breakfast, and also the cleanliness of our hotel. I am sorry that my staff dropped the ball on the local restaurant that you had asked about during your stay. I apologize that this affected your stay in a negative way. Thank you for taking the time to offer your input. We hope to see you again sometime in the future. Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills
Historic Summit Inn
Historic Summit Inn
#2 of 4 in Farmington

Been to Fairfield Inn Uniontown? Share your experiences!