“Perfect week”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
“Perfect week”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We just spent a week at Fairfield Inn in Uniontown Pa, to spend time with kids, It was a great place , The front desk people were very nice and curtious , the maid service was excellant, And the pool was nice and clean and stayed open till 11pm for kids and midnight for adults, Although the hot tub was closed down and the " hot breakfast " was not alot to call home about and the breakfast room lady always seemed to have a attitude , the over all experience and other employees were very kind and helpful.Rooms were spacious and clean and beds were comfortable , Cable is good channels on it also and if your a sports freak, well they have many sports channels...We will be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: we stayed on the bottom floor near pool and it was nice for the kids..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. We appreciate your kind remarks and value your feedback. We look forward to your return visit in the future!!! Yours in Hospitality, Sheri L. Caggiano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saugatuck, Michigan
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. The hotel is your average Fairfield Inn, but the staff was very friendly and seemed happy to have you as a guest. Good location and parking. Indoor pool looked very nice.

1 Thank Ngonghills
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. We appreciate your kind remarks. It is our goal to treat each guest as we would if they were a guest in our own home. I am so glad that you were pleased with the service you received. We look forward to offering you a clean and friendly place to stay on your next trip to Uniontown.
Yours In Hospitality, Sheri Caggiano
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that both my wife and I are originally from this town, so we know a great deal about it.
Fairfield Inn is a newer hotel, not very large, has good parking, a ton of places to eat or shop at and is located centrally to places like Ohiopyle, Falling Water, etc.
The service is great, from check-in to check-out the front desk did everything they could to make our trip enjoyable. Our room was clean and had no ordors of smoking. The bathroom was spotless. I'm not certain what the one review mean't about needing a remodel? This hotel is not very old.
The breakfast was fine. Along with pastries they have instant oatmeal, various cereals, yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles, coffee, tea, milk of course and bagels, toast and I'm certain I'm missing a few things. :)
We didn't use the pool, but it looked very well taken care of.
If I could find one thing I would change it would be the smoking area next to the entrance. I mentioned my suggestion to the front desk and they agreed it should be moved. I can't remember the assistant managers first name, but she always had a smile on her face every time we walked through the front door.
Thank you, Fairfield for the great stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 321, very quiet and not close to the elevator or staircase. Two queens and a ton o...
2 Thank justcollectingdust
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you found my staff friendly and helpful during your visit. It is our goal to treat each of our guests as we would if they were guests in our home. I am pleased that you found that to be the case. Lindsay is our assistant manager, and I will be sure to pass your comments on to her as well. She is new to her position and has been doing an amazing job!!! We did tkae your comments in to advisement with the positioning of the smoking area, and have removed the benches and smoking canister from the front door area. Thank you so much for you valuable feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!!! Yours in hospitality, Sheri Caggiano
silver spring,md
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The reviews were good. So I booked it for a getaway for my husband and another couple. Hotel was in need of remodeling badly. Staff was not very helpful at all. They didn't seem to care. I had called a few days before we were supposed to come and asked about both the indoor pool and whirlpool. I was told both working. When we arrived we were told a different story. Seems whirlpool had been broken for over a week before we arrived and they had no plans to fix it either. Breakfast was so-so, tho person who worked there was very nice. We went out sightseeing at 10AM and came back around 3:30. Our room had still not been made-up. When I called to complain I was told they will get to it before they leave. Not what you want to hear when you are tired and want to take a nap. The next day before we went sightseeing, I requested that our room be done before we returned at 3. Front desk gave me a nasty remark. We will never stay there again. Rates not cheap either.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Seymour E
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I am so sorry that you were disappointed in your recent stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guests with exceptional service and spotlessly clean rooms. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations during your visit. I appreciate your feedback, and I will address your issues with my staff. Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns and opinion. Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano, General Manager
Bath, Ohio
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel was exaclty as expected and served its purpose, front desk was very helpfull, my only complaint was we got a call from the front desk at 1010PM asking if everything was ok....we we already to sleep
Breakfast was as expected

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your pleasant comments about our facility. We appreciate that you took the time to offer your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area. Yours in Hospitality, Sheri Caggiano
Portage, Michigan
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Was apprehensive about this hotel but wanted to use up a gift card...was not disappointed. The night staff was friendly, room didn't smell of smoke, beds were comfortable, the gal at the front desk gave us a $5 off coupon for a close by restaurant...plus the breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2013
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your comments regarding your visit to our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate that you took the time to review us based on your experience. Feedback from our guests is so very important to us. We hope to see you again if you return to our area!!! Sheri Caggiano/General Manager
Crozet
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

For a smoke-free hotel, our room smelled of cigarette smoke. The hallway walls were beat looking. The pool looked too dirty to swim in. The free breakfast was not good. The whole environment looked cheap. This hotel is still overpriced for what they charge. The price shouldn't be above $70/night.

Stayed December 2012
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize that you felt our facility was not up to par. I appreciate your feedback.
Sheri Caggiano/General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills
Historic Summit Inn
Historic Summit Inn
#2 of 4 in Farmington

Been to Fairfield Inn Uniontown? Share your experiences!