“Nice Stay”

Fairfield Inn Uniontown
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Uniontown
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel was exaclty as expected and served its purpose, front desk was very helpfull, my only complaint was we got a call from the front desk at 1010PM asking if everything was ok....we we already to sleep
Breakfast was as expected

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your pleasant comments about our facility. We appreciate that you took the time to offer your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area. Yours in Hospitality, Sheri Caggiano

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Was apprehensive about this hotel but wanted to use up a gift card...was not disappointed. The night staff was friendly, room didn't smell of smoke, beds were comfortable, the gal at the front desk gave us a $5 off coupon for a close by restaurant...plus the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your comments regarding your visit to our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate that you took the time to review us based on your experience. Feedback from our guests is so very important to us. We hope to see you again if you return to our area!!! Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2013

For a smoke-free hotel, our room smelled of cigarette smoke. The hallway walls were beat looking. The pool looked too dirty to swim in. The free breakfast was not good. The whole environment looked cheap. This hotel is still overpriced for what they charge. The price shouldn't be above $70/night.

Stayed: December 2012
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize that you felt our facility was not up to par. I appreciate your feedback.
Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel had a great breakfast and the bathroom had a ton of room with a huge counter for makeup and hair. The only issue I had was that the bed was very soft and I need firm support. I got a survey via email after I checked out and mentioned this in the survey. The manager actually contacted me to let me know they have boards for under the beds upon request! So, if you don't know about such a thing, you're out of luck, but now that I know, I will definitely stay here again and request this upon reserving.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thankyou for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate your kind remarks and I am glad that there were many aspects of your stay that you enjoyed. I wish we could have resolved the bed issue prior to your departure so that could have been a more pleasant experience for you. Please let me know the next time you plan to visit our area, and I will be sure to assist you with your needs regarding the firmness of the bed.
Sheri Caggiano/General Manager

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed on the way to D.C. We can use the government rate, so the rate wasn't an issue at all.

When we hit the room, someone had obviously been smoking. The hotel is nonsmoking, so you really can't fault them for that... except that it was pretty obvious. The person at the desk was friendly and switched rooms. It took a little while and she couldn't give us a 1-bed room since there was no way to use the gov't rate on a 1-bed room. If this is true, they need something in the computer that would let them override or something.

Maybe it's a Fairfield thing, but no automatic doors was interesting - it can be tough to pull a door open and pull luggage.

The wifi worked great. The rooms were fine. They had a small fridge (good!) flatscreen tv (also good). The beds were very soft - great for me, not as great for my wife. Breakfast was very average - the area was pretty small but didn't pose a problem. The staff was friendly.

Would we stay here again? Sure, but I'd probably try a different place if the rates were the same.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent stay at our facility. I am so glad that you found my staff friendly, and that you enjoyed having a fridge in your room and also the updated TV. It was so nice of you to take the time to post this review. I appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sheri Caggiano

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was coming through the area for a meeting in PIttsburgh the next day. I arrived very early and I believe the manager was the one who checked me in. I am a manager at a hotel, but my chain is not around the area, so I resorted to being that cheap guy who uses Priceline. Their regular price is really not bad, though. This is one of those second generation Fairfields that were built in the mid 90's. The renovations were last done in the early 2000's, but they took great care of the facility. It is never the management to blame for issues of the hotel and updates, rather the franchisee. The room was very comfortable. Everything was clean. The pool and hot tub were not too bad either. This is a safe bet in the area.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gburn07

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at our property. I always appreciate feedback from others in the hotel industry. Thank you for staying with us, and also taking the time to post this review.
Sincerely, Sheri Caggiano

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Every time I have stayed at the Fairfield Inn I've been impressed with the warmth and helpfulness of the staff. On one trip I made there - upon my arrival - I was not feeling well due to blood-sugar problems and the desk staff quickly helped out by bringing me some yogurt and a banana. They truly made me feel like assisting me was a priority. The rooms are nicely decorated (as well as the lobby and breakfast area) and the bedding is always clean and comfortable. I recently visiting there during the Christmas holiday and the lobby was cozy and charming with a tree and tasteful decor. I will only stay at the Fairfield Inn when visiting Uniontown -- it's easily the best bet in town!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Sheri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Uniontown, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for your very kind remarks regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!
Sheri Caggiano

Also consider these accommodations in or near Uniontown
Hampton Inn Uniontown
Cobblestone Hotel & Suite - Connellsville
Historic Summit Inn
Historic Summit Inn
#2 of 4 in Farmington

Been to Fairfield Inn Uniontown? Share your experiences!