Hampton Inn Uniontown
Fairfield Inn Uniontown(Uniontown)
Chalk Hill Motel(Uniontown)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewssteam roomwarm cookieshot tubcomplimentary breakfastup to dateroom was cleanoatmealabove averageexcellent staystaff was very friendlythe breakfast areagreat place to staynice hotelbusiness centerconvenient locationthe hotel staffnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2008

We travel often for business and I feel that this is one of the better places that we have stayed. The staff is friendly and courteous. Everyone has been helpful and pleasant to deal with. Stephanie who is usually at the front desk is always helpful as is Seth. The hostess in the morning is always in a good mood and is also very helpful. I have not met one unkind person among the staff. The rooms are nice, the beds are comfortable, and the staff accommodating. The breakfast is always good and if you are in a hurry they have a breakfast for those on the go. I checked one out and found it to be quite a nice breakfast for those in a rush. It is a very clean establishment and although we are very particular we can find no fault with this place. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank doodlebugger2008
Reviewed November 7, 2007

We travelled to the Laurel Highlands to visit the 2 Frank Lloyd Wright properties. There had been some very negative reviews of this hotel, but we gave it a try. The hotel staff were some of the most friendly we have ever encountered. The front desk staff, the breakfast staff, and the housekeepers were ALL pleasant and helpful. The room was immaculate, and looked as if had been updated recently with tasteful furnishings. The bed was very comfortable, and there were plenty of soft pillows. The breakfast in the morning was good, and every evening there were warm fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby. The pool had an attendant, and there is also a hot tub, steam room, sauna, and tanning bed. There are restaurants nearby. The location is convenient to all the area attractions. For under $100 per night, this hotel can not be beat!!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
5  Thank travelalotCincinnati
Reviewed September 16, 2007

I stayed here for one night on business. I was very impressed with the hotel. Great rooms, and very well maintained. I can't comment on the breakfast, I was running a little late and didn't have time to eat. I didn't have any bad experience with the staff or management that earlier visitors have complained about. I will come back here on future business trips to the area.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2007

Stayed at this Hampton Inn on a business trip.

Free wireless Internet in my room worked with no problems. Bed was nice and comfortable - lots of pillows.

The TV was large and on a swivel base so you could watch it while brushing your teeth in the bathroom.

Finally, the bagged breakfast was a nice touch. I was running late and did not have time to sit and sample the free continental breakfast. My bag included a blueberry muffin, apple, energy bar and a bottle of water. It wasn't a gourmet breakfast, but good enough to get me through the morning until lunch.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank alln70