“Another wonderful stay...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tyrone
Stony Point Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Tyrone B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Thank you Paul & David for another wonderful stay! The rooms are cozy and comfortable, the location is perfect, the food is just right and you can't beat the hospitality that is extended here! Look no further!

Room Tip: All rooms have their own unique charm - there aren't any bad ones.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 12, 2014

If you are traveling through the area or going home for a visit – this is the place to stay…PERIOD! On a lark I googled “B&B near Tyrone PA” and much to my surprise Stony Point Bed and Breakfast popped up. I sent a generic e-mail into cyber space and an actual person responded. Paul Zilotti is the host extraordinaire and keeper of Tyrone’s crown jewel. The home is historic, spacious, beautifully restored, and immaculately maintained. Unlike “sterile” hotel rooms these rooms are large with wood floors, decorated beautifully, and have windows that boast beautiful views. The entire estate possesses warmth and charm. Meeting up with friends from the area? The B&B has a beautifully decorated and spacious living room that feels like home. Visiting family? Start your day with an awesome breakfast prepared by Paul. Looking for a place to eat? There are numerous restaurants not far from the B&B. Have children? Visit Delgrosso’s Amusement Park. You certainly don’t want to miss a visit to Gardner’s Candy in downtown Tyrone. But back to the real hero -- Paul Zilotti! You don’ t find an innkeeper more gracious, accommodating, and devoted to his guests as well as this historic site. FIVE STARS all the way. Thanks Stony Point and especially you, Paul, for making my stay first-rate perfection.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sherry L
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was very impressed with the accommodations and the Host's attention to the needs of his guests. Paul went out of his way to make me feel at home and was happy to drop what he was doing to give my family a tour of the house. I loved starting my day off with a good breakfast and good conversation. I would highly recommend Stony Point if you are looking for an experience rather than just a place to sleep. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Marca M
Reviewed January 31, 2014

A family member stayed here and brought us back to hang out and tour! We will definitely be back to stay! Very neat lighting effects and awesome experience!! For a railroad family, it's a great historical find! The owner is very friendly and knowledgeable of the history and of the Tyrone area!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank cletus23
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This B&B was absolutely spectacular. A spacious, yet completely cozy house, paired with an even more gorgeous grounds. The innkeeper was an absolute delight, taking the time to get to know us and have conversation, while also knowing when to duck out and give my boyfriend and I time together. I will tell all of my family members and friends to stay here if they are ever in the area or going to State College for any event and I know myself and my boyfriend will be going to Stony Point for years to come.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Our Leadership team choose Stony Point B&B for a 3 day meeting. We had 17 in our group, 12 housed at Stony Point, and all there for meetings and meals. The rooms, atmosphere, and service was excellent! Paul, the Innkeeper, was friendly and attentive to our needs, but also allowed us the flexibility to have our meetings without interruption. A fantastic place to meet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Walter E
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The Stony Point B&B is a spacious and elegant house with the feel of a weekend in the country--the December view from a second floor window was of snowy trees and meadows with lighted houses scattered here and there. The host, Paul Zottoli, Jr., really knows how to make his guests feel welcome, not to mention cooking a marvellous breakfast. Our stay--a night on our way somewhere else--was like a luxorious mini-vacation. The one drawback is a lack of restaurants in the vicinity in the Tyrone area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Stony Point Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!