“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tyrone
Stony Point Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Tyrone B&B and Inns
Newark, Maryland, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

From the beginning, my stay was a delightful experience. The welcome was very friendly, and the stay included little unexpected extras which I really appreciated. My room was really homey, the bed was extremely comfortable. I was very impressed with the innkeeper’s wish to make my visit very special. Paul was very friendly and attentive at all times which made the stay so enjoyable. Also, the house is situated in a fabulous location within easy reach of interesting places to visit. I would recommend Stony Point Bed and Breakfast without any hesitation and can't wait to return!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Laurie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My family and I spent the night and were really impressed. The house is beautiful and the innkeeper, Paul, really went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Patty L
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped over here on a Friday night on our way to Niagara Falls from the DC region (nice location for that stop over!). They welcomed us and showed us around. In the morning, breakfast (French toast, bacon, orange juice and coffee - yum) was ready. They showed us around the entire Inn from top to bottom and gave us a history of the place and region. It was just a gorgeous immaculate place. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Soporifics
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We enjoyed our first stay at the Inn in October 2011! The accommodations are clean and roomy. We enjoyed our two night stay along with our friends. The Innkeeper Paul gave us all a warm welcome and provided delicious breakfast with a wonderful homemade Pastry. One of our evenings at the Inn, we enjoyed a wine tasting and cheese. Prior to our departure, we were able to walk the grounds, which are peaceful and beautiful! We are looking forward to our two stays booked for September and October in 2012!

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank Nuc2
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at Stony Point b&b for a family members small wedding. All of the rooms were very cute and good sized. Paul keeps everything very clean and pays attention to detail. He also cooked a great breakfast for us on Sunday morning before we left. I was very pleased with the entire experience and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank mjm598119
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stony Point was the perfect place to host our family overnight. It was nice staying in a "home away from home" versus in a hotel in the area. The rooms were beautifully decorated with a dining area that was perfectly fit to host our engagement lunch the next afternoon. We appreciated the hospitality and kindness of the people working on site. Everything about this place helped make our day even more memorable. Highly recommend choosing this B&B for your next visit up :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I wanted to get back home for Mothers day weekend but we knew we all couldn't stay at Mom and Dad's house. We called and talked to Paul who was very eager to help us with arrangements. He set us up to stay at the Bed & Breakfast on the corner of Hoovers Lane and Clay Avenue. The house was AWESOME!! The next day we went to Stony Point to check out and we recieved a tour of the house. If you are into history this house is it. While growing up in Tyrone and even playing basketball in the summer and sled riding in the winter here on the property I never knew what a historical landmark the town has here on the hill. I know we will be back again. Thanks again Paul for all you did for us! Craig & Alverda

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tyrone
Days Inn & Suites Altoona
#1 of 15 in Altoona
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 15 in Altoona

Been to Stony Point Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!