“Great Pizza, but they also have a full menu to chose from.”
Review of Shelly Pie

Shelly Pie
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Turtle Creek
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Shelly Pie is in the VFW building in Turtle Creek, PA and opened in 2013. My family lives close and we've eaten there a half dozen times and have not been disappointed. During our last visit there I had a salad and personal pizza w/ half pepperoni and half sausage with a thick crust for $9.99 and it was delicious. My grandson had a Cheeseburger slider with french fries and my daughter had popcorn shrimp and fries. All three of us asked for dogie bags because of the large portions.

Good services, food and prices and we will be going back again, I'm sure.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Our pizza had so much grease and was so wet ! I realize they use a lot of toppings but you could not even pick it up! My husband and son did not feel well after eating it.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Full disclosure: our group only ended up here because Vincent's is now closed on Tuesdays??? Anyway, aside from the pieces of sausage being cut a little smaller than at the Pizza Park, I really couldn't tell the difference from a Vinnie Pie and this is a very positive thing! One thing that will have me coming back is that they appear to have a full menu with a lot more choices.

Reviewed April 14, 2016

We were looking for chairs on Craigslist and found some perfect for what we were doing with them and we make contact, they give us the address and we end up here. Chairs were a deal but when we walked in we were like, "we're eating here." Handmade pizzas - barely ate half a medium - and delicious. The service was excellent (we were offered help by everyone who passed while we were waiting for the manager to show us the chairs). Housed in an old VFW and packed with great old photos of Turtle Creek's Golden Era, it's updated, clean and interesting. One of those great Pittsburgh places that are there but you just have to find!

Reviewed March 23, 2016

First, the pizza is reminiscent of Vincents for those fans of the old restaurant - BUT - the toppings are more generous making each of these pies enough to feed a crowd. The sandwiches are very good and again the portion sizes are huge - take home boxes for all of us at the table. The interior has an interesting pictorial history of the town and the staff is efficient and very friendly. Try this one!