“Always a Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Twigs Cafe

Twigs Cafe
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Tunkhannock
Cuisines: Contemporary, American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full menu served all day. Lunch & Dinner. Hours: Sun-Thurs 11-9. Friday & Saturday 11-10 Private upstairs room available to seat 50. Call for info.
Pittston, PA
“Always a Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Every visit toTwigs proves to be a relaxing experience with excellent food. There is always a great variety of food to choose from, the portions are very good and their prices are reasonable. The food is always seasoned very well but is never over bearing. Nice selection of beer and wine. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Once you have gone to Twigs you will be sure to return.

• Visited October 2013

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“exceptional restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went 2 twigs sat 10-12-13 to celebrate Terry's birthday. A great evening! Both the chicken Florentine & Tomatoe Basil soups we're excellant. I asked our waitress Allison to ask chef Ryan & Sous Chef Caryl if they would be willing to make the Steak Alaska normally only made on Fri nights for my birthday Sat instead. Yes was the answer. It was outstanding as was my wife's pan seared scallops. The home made cranberry orange salad dressing was yummy also. Our waitress Allison was cheerful and very accomadating. We highly recommend Twigs. Thanks to the Twigs "family" for our special evening. Terry and Karla

• Visited October 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disappointedly horrible! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Just finished lunch with my family and we all left unsatisfied. I haven't been for over a year and from what I remembered, it was very good. I was very excited to get the goat cheese and beet salad. The salad had zero flavor. The chicken was cold, hard, and tasteless. Same for the goat cheese. My mom ordered a similar salad and was extremely disappointed, as well. The other entrees were par at best. We told the waitress (In a polite manor) and she could of cared less. She said she would tell the "chef" and manager but we never heard from either. The salads were still full price on our bill. In fact, the table next to ours had complaints to the waitress too. We will NOT be back!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jerry B, Owner at Twigs Cafe, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Sorry for your experience. That is not our standard. I would like to have more information
To look into your experience. Please call the restaurant and leave me a message
With your name and number so I may follow up and get specifics. This is the owner Jerry.
570 836 0433. Ask for manager to insure I get your name and number. Thanks.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great Gem of a local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of those small town secrets that once you find, you keep coming back to time and time again. I've never had anything but outstanding dishes here, but my favorite is the chicken parmesan with a caesar salad and pasta on the side. Forget even needing a knife, the chicken is perfectly cooked and tender enough to cut with your fork. Try it and you will have a new fav dish there.

• Visited September 2013
Jerry B, Owner at Twigs Cafe, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our food was above average, but our waitress seemed to be having an off night. The prices were also above average. Twigs did seem to be the meeting place of the town.

Visited August 2013
Jerry B, Owner at Twigs Cafe, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thanks for posting a review. Sorry for your slow service, but good food experience. Please speak to a manager any time you are in. We would like more details around the service you received. Reference this response. Thanks and sorry again. Its not ok for it to occur.