“On the expensive side but Very Good”
Review of Primo Hoagies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Primo Hoagies
Ranked #13 of 21 Restaurants in Trexlertown
Description: The success of Primo is attributed to an excellent, long-tenured staff that regularly serves up a combination of quality, consistency, and originality. Our large and diverse menu features dozens of Specialty Hoagies, most of which are our very own original creations. Primo Hoagies are always made fresh to order, using only the finest gourmet quality meats and cheese. Primo Hoagie Trays and Italian Sampler Platters have become hugely popular at many social gatherings and functions. They are a perfect choice for client presentations, parties, and just about any other get-together you can think of. Our trays and platters are also warmly appreciated when offered as a "thank you" or sympathy gesture. Through this expansion, Primo has managed to uphold the quality and consistency of product and service that has made us a favorite in every region that we are located. Our first and foremost priority is to never compromise our outstanding product and unique concept.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Primo Hoagies is on the expensive side but for the quality of the meat, bread and fixings the sandwiches are very good. My daughter in law recently delivered at a nearby hospital. All she asked for the nine months was a primo hoagie sub. She asked, I delivered. I've been to about 4 different Primo Hoagies, the are all about the same in food quality. Some are better than others when it comes to service speed but there really is not much difference. So if you need a sandwich, this is worth your money.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

I love Jersey Mikes but thought I should try Primo as well. What a waste. I should have known when 5 employees standing around with nothing to do at 5PM on a Saturday.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Rolls are excellent. Freshest subs around and very friendly staff
Happy with cinqo de mayo specials. Might be nice to offer those on other occasions throughout the year.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the best Italian hoagies ever- very expensive, but high price is offset by the slowest service in the world. I’ve never waited longer for anything except Christmas morning at 6 years old and for help at the driver license center near Bangor.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Some coworkers and I stopped in to grab lunch to take to Rodale park. I ordered a Pal Joey. Like others said, the bread is the best part. It was a little pricey but was well worth it. Also had a deli pickle which topped off my meal. Would definitely stop again. The guy who waited on us was helpful and very friendly too.