“Bring me the cheese?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ok Since when is it the customer's fault for the steak / pizza place not getting the order right?
I ordered for delivery a small pizza and 2 cheese steaks from vince's in trexlertown both with extra cheese and one with mushrooms. One was fine. The one with mushrooms had three mushrooms and NO CHEESE at all although I was charged for both.

My husband called them to ask what happened and the girl there asked what we wanted? Should they swap it or did we just want them to bring us the cheese. Would it be a hassle for us to come get it because they are too busy. Yeah we thought that would be a hassle since that is why we ordered it for delivery in the first place. My husband asked for the manager who then got on the phone yelling at my husband that he made the sandwich himself and we should look for the nonexistent cheese under the meat. Yeah because everyone wants to have to dissect their food to find the cheese. After they ended the call begrudgingly agreeing to bring another one I called and told them to keep it and we just won't be ordering from them again. Just not worth it.

The delivery guy was nice and polite.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I placed in a order for delivery and I ordered a cheesesteak with fries and cheddar cheese. When I got the food, the fries tasted old and cold. The cheesesteak also tasted old. This order was placed last Sept 2012 and have not eaten from there since. They need to maybe use fresh and not day old food and have it delivered. I have been a customer before who always ordered from them but until they fix how they prepare and send good quality food for delivery, I will not return.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I do not understand how this place has stayed in business for so long. The steaks are soggy and lacking flavor. Not a juicy kind of soggy but like they didn't cook the water off the steak when reheating. Nothing worse than your bun splitting down the bottom and your steak landing on your plate. I eat cheese steaks once a week minimum and this is the worst. I had them in Allentown and now in Trexlertown with the same results I am sorry to say. I tried many times thinking it was just the guy on duty that day. Nope its just the steaks.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This place used to be called "Little Nicky's Pizza". I used to love it. I used to go every thursday for pizza night. Now... Ugh. The people who work there are horrible and the food does not compensate, let me tell you. Do not recomend.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Vince's is one of the places in the Lehigh Valley that you can get a real Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. They do it right and do it well. They also have very good New York style pizza. If you are looking for authentic East Coast tastes, Vince's is the real experience.

2  Thank WRVino