“Great Food/Fun”

Global Bistro
Ranked #21 of 29 Restaurants in Trevose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went for sesame place and had a kid room with a babysitter so my husband and I could enjoy a dinner knowing our Kids were only a few feet away. Kids eat free. Great beer selection. Great food

1  Thank Tripreviewer123_13
There are newer reviews for Global Bistro

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Global Bistro, in the hotel on a very busy commercial street in the lower end of Bucks County, is one amazing place. Their new chef, Daniel, has cooked in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai and London. What is he doing in this place? Family has brought him here and we in this community of fast food and pizza joints and chinese take-out can only applaud. Last time I was there I asked him to cook for me what he would enjoy making, and after sitting with me and getting my sense of what I would enjoy, he put together a Thai Green Curry of pork and mushrooms, with basmati rice and grillled fresh zucchini and yellow squash that made me practically swoon with delight. My Mother had a fresh grilled tilapia on spinach coulis with a cool salsa of avocado and cucumber. Just wonderful and perfectly done. He is an amazing chef and a delightful man.

This is the second time i have written because he is so incredibly worth it. by the way, the rest of the menu is just fine and can serve all types of eaters. We saw a family order a bunch of appetizers for them and their three children, so know that there is something for everyone.

try it!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went to the Global Bistro for a Valentine's Day dinner. i had been there before but my husband had not. When i was there, it was quite good. This was only the second time. When we arrived we were told by our waitress (who turned out to be terrific ) that the chef was new and was superb. She was right. The food we ordered: fillet mignon with caramelized mushrooms and onions for my husband, and lamb shank in rosemary-tinted au jus with white garlic risotto and grilled veggies for me, was delectable. Homemade salad dressing on a salad which was more than lettuce, warm herb-garlic dinner rolls and a fine wine list (and Pepsi for my fanatic husband). He is a professionally trained experienced chef (Chef Daniel) who is in this suburban hotel and neighborhood because of family obligations and we are the richer for it. It is in the Crowne Hotel and so the menu has enough dishes designed to please anyone. This restaurant is not known however; there are no crowds (although Brady's Bar/Grille is well attended). But it should be. It is a gem in a world of mediocrity.If you go, try Chef Daniel's Seasonal Menu selections.