“Always good!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Trevose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phila, PA
“Always good!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As I've stated in other reviews I HATE chain restaurants but this is a great place for a great burger...or a really good big salad. I've been here many times & have always been extremely happy with my food. The staff has always been good & I like that the manager walks around checking on all the clients.

Visited January 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Best burgers in Bensalem. You must have the onion rings also. It is also close to Walmart, which I love!

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia
“Always consistent.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The service is good, the burgers are good. Unfortunately, we have been there a number of times in the past few months. Although not dirty, the ladies' room always needs attention when I am there, either a quick clean up and trash emptying or needs paper restock.

Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Good but it's a chain”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I like Red Robin. The food is good and it's reasonable. This Red Robin is nice. The service is good. No real complaints. If you've eaten at one, you've eaten at them all.

Visited February 2012
Philadelphia
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is near a mall we go to often and we know we are going to get quick service and a delicious burger.

Visited November 2012