“Great place, friendly staff!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Trevose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Great place, friendly staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food was great, served quickly, friendly staff who was knowledgeable about the items on the menu. Had wi-fi, so dining solo, I was able to keep busy until my food arrived. Will definitely dine there when I travel to the area again!

Visited October 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Big Let Down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went to Red Robin for the 1st time for dinner. The wait was very short about ten minutes. That was a pleasant suprise for a Friday night. Rhe restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. But after we sat down is when the disappointments began. My girlfriend ordered a raspberry lemonade, it had a funny taste to it, so she ordered a vanilla milkshake that tasted like softserve ice cream. So no more drinks, we just drank water. We ordered burgers, they were supposed to leave the sauce off my burger, the kitchen forgot to do that. When I looked at my burger it was a frozen patty, Is this a gourmet burger. I could not believe it and it did not taste that good. We had a lot of people recommend this place, but the frozen gourmet burger has me lost. We both also ordered a salad instead of fries, we never received the salads. We did like the Onion Ring tower, so that was the only positive in our dinner. So this is a showstopper for me. if we had one bad thing, I could probably overlook it, but it was three things is a row.

• Visited September 2012
Philly
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

If you are a burger lover this is the place for you. Not very Weight Watcher friendly though. Even the salads have a lot of fat.

Visited September 2012
Lakeville, Massachusetts
“Dinner to go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We ordered dinner to go and waited a curbside with 2 cranky kids. Hubby had to go in to get food. They had about 2 servers on and the kitchen wouldn't pack the bags for them. Food was good though.

• Visited August 2012
Bingham, Maine
“Great visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

My 3 year old loves Red Robin. It is very friendly and we had a great time. She was thrilled with her balloon.

Visited August 2012