“Need some securities.”

Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed here on Nov, 25th to 26th, check in didn't take long, got a room on the 1st floor at the 2nd building.

Room was big enough for 3 or 4 people, no mini microwave, or fridge, but very clean. Furnitures are in good conditions.

close to a mall (Neshaminy Mall), foods are just a few minutes away (by car).

The only complain i got, is that there is only 1 vending station, and it is a little too far for a girl to walk there during night times. (Lack of security)

Oh and the location was a little hard to see, you have to have your eyes open for the turn, if you missed it, you need to make a U-turn by 1: Turning onto the Parx Casino exit, or 2: At the next traffic light.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 1st building, if you can.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stephy L
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed away from this hotel but my trip brought me back. my first issue is that they didn't have my room right. they gave me another the ac made a lot of noise , gave me another they said the ac were new that one wasn't. always an issue at this inn. red roof at a whole are very good as long as they are corporate owned.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We arrived at the red roof inn. It was hard to find even with the big sign from the south. They were sold out. The service getting our room keys was painless and I had prepaid for the room using another site and that wasn't a problem either. I get to the room and it has been updated nicely. The bathroom is small but doable for our one night stay. So issues we had are tv remote didn't work. The biggest thing was the toilet was down for maintenance. It worked but the trash can was full of the toilet valve parts. The bag that it came with. The maintenance person used the washcloth and put it in the trashcan too. They even left parts from the chain and extra parts on the floor that they were too lazy to throw away. I even had to wash the dirt down the tub before I used it. I would have asked for a new room but they were sold out and it was almost 10pm when we got in. The toilet continued to self flush through the night. So whatever repair the maintenance person did didn't work. I did tell the front desk about it and took photos of the trash. They did nothing but take note of it. But I can't guarantee they did that either.

Room Tip: Go on a weekday where you can switch rooms should your toilet is broken or is a mess.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank William S
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for posting your recent review. I am sorry your experience here did not meet your expectations. At Red Roof we strive to give every guest a great stay, I am sorry this was not the case for you.
The issues you mention have been reviewed with our team to prevent a similar situation in the future.
Thank you for staying with us.. I do not know when your plans may bring you to the area. If they do , please contact me so we can show you what a perfect stay should be.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Much improved since my visit a year ago! New 'non-smoking' policy in all the rooms, new, very comfy beds, flat screen TVs, rooms have all been upgraded. Very clean!! The AC unit kept the room comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold (and it was reasonably quiet when running). And the wifi-fi worked this year, too!! What a pleasure to spend some time there!

I would have given this 5 stars, but on the last morning of our visit, there was a problem with the hot water in the entire building (as in, there was none available), and it did not appear that it was going to be fixed prior to our departure that morning, so it was cold showers for everyone. But for that, I would have given this Red Roof 5 stars.

Room Tip: Personally, I upgraded to a Business King, as I wanted the fridge. The room was also larger, so the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review of the Red Roof Inn Trevose-Bensalem. Positive comments such as yours are a great incentive for our team. All of our rooms have been renovated with new mattress and box springs, bedding package, new color scheme, and a new lobby look. We are glad you enjoyed the upgrade.
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We travel with a large golden retriever and were looking for a pet friendly hotel close to Audubon, PA.
We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn and didn't know what to expect. What we found was a very clean, modern, and comfortable room. It has recently been renovated and they did a wonderful job. We only stayed one night, but it was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting a recent review regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Trevose-Bensalem. Positive comments such as yours are a great incentive for our team. I will share your positive review with them.
Our newly renovated rooms are getting great feedback we are glad you enjoyed it.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Red Roof Inn

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I just spent two night there, and must downgrade the opinion I gave last year. The room was OK and clean, but the much-touted free wifi was too weak to trigger any of my three devices. And I encountered two large bugs, one that I squashed, one I showed the maid, who promptly sent it to a better world.
Having said that, it remains a good value for the price.

Room Tip: It seems that some room have been recently redecorated. It was not the case of mine, so it may be wo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at the Red Rooof Inn trevose. At Red Roof we value our guest's feedback. We are currently evaluating several options regarding upgrading our wireless provider. At this time, I cannot say what the outcome will be .
All of our rooms have been renovated. This included new beds and bedding package, new flooring, interior and exterior painting as well as a remodeled lobby. Additionally all our rooms are now smoke free.
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Based north of the city limits of Philadelphia, the Red Roof Inn is situated on a busy highway that is a little hard to locate at first. One has to be careful to ensure the entrance is not missed. It literally springs up without warning. The motel itself is fairly modern with new furnishings (at least in my room). The exterior was fairly basic which is the norm for the franchise. This location was definitely a step above the Red Roof Inn south of the airport. The area was more developed with shopping areas and restaurants. The motel is also very near the PA turnpike and a short distance to I95. Nearby attractions include numerous shopping centers, restaurants, and the PARC casino. Philadelphia is south of the area and easily reached.

During my stay (one night), my experience was above average with a nice "superior" room which had a king size bed for an extra $5 dollars. The for the extra money the room had a large HDTV, a mini microwave, a small fridge, a desk and chair, and a large room. The decor was ok but suitable. Everything was clean and fairly new. The bed was very comfortable and the AC worked well. The other hotel guests were casual and business travelers. The rates for the motel can run a little high but the modern furnishings were nice. One plus is that the motel does not place a hold on debit cards when checking in (they just take the card information in case there are charges).

Overall the motel was a nice, modern stay while conducting business. The staff were helpful in giving directions and recommending places to eat. There are tons of places nearby but use a map or GPS to get back as the location can be confusing for newcomers. The motel sits isolated on a freeway that requires some tricky navigation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Trevose.
Positive comments such as yours are a great incentive for our staff. I will share your review with them as we continually strive to ensure the satisfaction of our guests. I also was pleased to note that you liked your recently renovated room. All our rooms,our interior and exterior and our lobby were recently upgraded-I am glad you like the new look.
We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Michaerl Whalen

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
Sleep Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Trevose
#4 of 6 in Trevose
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem

Been to Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose? Share your experiences!