“More than I expected!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My stay at the Raddison was great.Especially since I wasn't familiar with the brand.I didn't know what to expect. And when I arrived it was more than I expected.The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful.The Bistro's food was good.I will definitely go bk soon.

• Stayed: December 2013
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear MissTys,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for your kind words about the Bistro. We value all guest feedback and will pass it on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this location and had my vehicle broken into. The passenger window was smashed in and a printer I had in my vehicle vandalized. When I went to report the incident to the hotel security and asked if they could review their security cameras to see if the perpetrators could be identified. I was surprised to learn that they have no security cameras in their parking lots. In addition this is not their first incident such as mine. I filed a vandalism and theft report and as of today over two weeks later I have yet to hear from the hotel in a written or verbal format. My vehicle was parked for less than 6 hours from time of check in to when I returned to my vehicle. Based on the behavior of this hotel I would say they do not care about their customer.

2  Thank glenn l
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

We apologize that our management team has not contacted you regarding the vandalism situation. We would like to discuss this situation further. Please contact Carlson Customer Care at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This was the first time I've stayed at a Radisson Hotel, I was in PA for business and I actually was checked into a different hotel about a mile or so away. I had to check out and into the Radisson. I was very pleased with the décor and the quality of the hotel lobby, restaurant and other amenities. I was a bit disappointed with my room which was located at the end of the hallway on the 3rd floor tucked away in the corner. While I believe I was placed in this location for quite this was not the case as my heating unit roared and sputtered throughout the night every time I attempted to increase the temperature setting. Needless to say I was quite cold, gratefully there were sufficient blankets in the room. I should have complained to the front desk but I decided to suck it up. Otherwise my stay was enjoyable, the onsite restaurant is a bit pricey but the food is good. I will be staying again this week and for my future trips as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RoadAngler
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear RoadAngler,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied. If you ever have issues please bring to us. We are more than happy to make our guests happy. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very good place to stay. Clean. Nice pool. Friendly staff. Would go back. Convenient to PArx Casino and shopping. The food was a reasonable price and of good value. Front desk was very helpful. Will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angie S

Dear Angie S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope you and your family enjoyed your stay in Philly. We will pass this good feedback to our staff. They always enjoy hearing comments about their service. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very nice place. Clean comfortable and comparable to other Radisson's I have stayed at. It is easily accessible, Staff was very pleasant. Great value. Did not find it to be noisy or shop worn as some of the other reviews mentioned.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear NYEMUG1,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really appreciate your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. We hope that you will consider us again in future visits to the area.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel quite regularly, we have a showroom nearby, and I have to say it never disappoints! The staff is friendly and courteous, not to mention it is by FAR the best hotel in the area! I will be staying here again in about a month!

Dear Mariya,

Thank you so much for your feedback about the hotel. We are so glad that you will be returning to the hotel. We really value your feedback and will pass it on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We recently stayed 2 nights in this hotel and we found service and attention very good throughout. Unlike some other, somewhat tired looking Radisson properties (Boston area comes to mind), this hotel seems well maintained with spacey rooms. Being very noise sensitive, we switched rooms on the second night and the back side was a much better option.

As it is often at chain hotels, it is the employees that make the difference. The front desk staff was very helpful and I certainly would nominate Gerome at this hotel's front desk as my hotel employee of the year. He made our stay wonderful and memorable for being attentive and customer focused. The hotel is about 25 minutes away from Philadelphia's center, but a good price sensitive option.

Room Tip: Room Tip: For those that like a quiet room, the back side is a better option.