“Decor is a bit crazy”

Andy's Diner
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Trevose
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeville, Massachusetts
“Decor is a bit crazy”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

but the food is worth it. Super reasonable price wise and a nice selection of choices. Ate breakfast there twice while on vacation.

• Visited August 2012

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“THE BEST DINER ON EARTH”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Andy's is one of our favorite places. It is definitely our favorite diner. We go there several times per week. We also order for our entire office at least once a month. We have never had a bad experience. The owners and staff are wonderful.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank CHERYL12661
Trevose
“Very Dissapointing Cutomer Experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Extremely disappointed. We have been patrons since Andy's Diner opened. I ordered a side of penne pasta with the chicken parm dinner special. The pasta was extremely mushy. I asked the server to return it for pasta that was not overcooked. She returned telling me that was how all the penne pasta was cooked and nothing could be done unless i chose another side. I then requested to send back my entire dinner. If it could not come as ordered, it was not what I wanted. Not two minutes later the server returned with "new pasta". I still requested my meal be taken back. The manager came over and apologized offering a free dessert. Since I had not eaten dinner, dessert was not necessary or going to correct the situation. The manger then informed me I would be charged full price for the salad bar, $8.95. My meal of chicken parm, pasta AND the single trip to the salad bar was $10.95. This was "what we have to charge you" according to the manager. I am disgusted and appalled to have been treated that way and will not return, ever. The server was very nice and did apologize but that does not make up for our experience.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Rebecca Z
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Blah food, blah service”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I took my young daughter there last weekend, since she's hooked on diners now. We tried several different things and took some deserts home. Everythink lacked flavor. The service was pretty weak, too. It was about 2PM on Saturday, the place was not that busy, but our waitress rarely even looked at us, even though we sat at the counter and she walked by us several times.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Joe Y
Chester, Pennsylvania
“AWFUL WAITRESS SERVES OK FOOD”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

ANDY'S DINER is a brand new place to eat in our area....Lets give it a try we said.....
Our waitress spent entire time talking to her friends @ another table. Actually CARRIED their little boy to and from the bathroom, and provided free balloons and candy to the child. Waitress' friends were well taken care of . All other paying customers were neglected. Very poor service on our first-time visit to ANDY'S.

• Visited August 2011