Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose
$58
QualityInn
$96
Travelocity
Sleep Inn & Suites(Bensalem)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
SleepInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Excellent Place, Value For Money, Friendly People,Good Ambience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THis is a must stay hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank YUPPY123
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I booked this property through my Wyndham Rewards member website. Got a great deal and upon arriving, quickly saw why. I called prior to arriving and explained I would be making a 20 hour drive straight through which would put us at the property about 2 and a half hours prior to check in time. I asked how early I could get into the room, as I would be exhausted from the trip. I was told that I should be able to get in shortly after I arrived and they would make cleaning my room a priority. When I arrived, however, I was told I had to wait nearly 3 hours before I would be able to check in. When I asked where I could go locally to wait, I was told "eh, up the street".

When we did finally get into the room it was clean, to the absolute minimum standards. We had constant issues with the toilet not working and backing up. Each time, I had to walk to the office and get a plunger and clear the toilet myself. It would back up with nothing more than dumping liquid into it.

On multiple occasions the housekeeping staff were asked to come back a little later in the day, but barged into the room anyway. The staff were rude and arrogant. I repeatedly requested to speak to the manager, who was conveniently never there. Then I repeatedly requested the phone number for corporate customer service. I was given the central reservations number and was told they couldn't help me.

When I finally did get in touch with customer service, I was informed that they had already upgraded my room to a jacuzzi suite and nothing further could be done for me. This was absolutely untrue and after repeated arguments I gave up a month and a half later.

I have been a long time Wyndham customer with 2 rewards accounts (business and personal) that has accumulated well over 150,000 reward points in the last 3 years combined and rarely, if ever, stay with another chain. I have never had this sort of issue with another Wyndham property and have always had my issues resolved quickly by the hotel itself. Unfortunately I have to say for this Wyndham property, if you can afford the few extra bucks for another hotel on this strip, it is more than worth it.

Room Tip: Tip to get the best room? Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank PhilthyGuy
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We are used to budget accommodation n the UK but:
First room was hopeless - requested non-smoking but stank of smoke. Bed had hairs in it, floor needed to be cleaned. Second room was slight improvement but still not acceptable. At third attempt, we had a room which was reasonable - in need of decoration. Spent five days and they did not appear to vacuum in that time but we did get clean towels every day and bed linen on alternate days. No breakfast despite contintetal breakfast being advertised - only a coffee machine in reception.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SPW54
Reviewed September 21, 2010

As a traveler who looks for service, value, convenience and general comfort this hotel fits into my notebook. I literally booked at the last minute (as soon as I hit the city) and was not disappointed. Everything was in working order. The room came equipped with refrigerator, microwave, iron & ironing board, desk & chair, hair dryer. Everything was neat & orderly. My only suggestion would be that the carpets be cleaned more often. The staff was very personable and accommodating. The price also includes free 24hr coffee and the daily paper. To my surprise this hotel was full over the weekend that I stayed but was very quiet. Being right on the thorofare makes for convenient accessibility to many locations in the city. I initially booked thru a membership site, which the management did thank me for but then informed me that in the event that I wanted to return to contact them directly for an even better rate. Now that fits into my book of customer service.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank selinaga
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I don't know what these other people are complaining about. The only problems we had were the door being a little tough to close, it was a little bit difficult to understand some of the staff (mainly cleaning people), and having to deposit coins for a tiny cup of coffee from the lobby that we thought was supposed to be free. Very minor complaints if you ask me. Maybe the decor of the room could use some updating, but overall, the room was fine for the amount of money we payed per night. Rooms were clean, A/C worked great, bathroom was pretty clean, and the beds were comfy. We had everything we needed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family