“Nice place”

Weigh Station Cafe
Skibbereen, Ireland
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had a good salad here and they had pretty good service. You can sit outside and look at the Susquehana, too.

Visited July 2012

Towanda, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch or casual dinner out”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is an easy going place in a good location on the river/walking path. You order at the counter, then they bring it to you. They have a pretty varied menu; the food always tastes good; and the service is quick.There's something for everyone. I like the veggie burrito and cut fresh fruit.

• Visited June 2012
agent511
“great hidden gem”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Top quality food and desserts - obviously someone here is a trained chef. We were just passing through town, and consider this a real find. I would definitely come back.

• Visited April 2012
Williamsport, PA
“Loved it before, but the quality is now "squashed"”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've been here about 4-5 times over the past 2 years when visiting Towanda for a recurring meeting. My coworker/friend and I enjoyed it very much the first several times, but the last time we were both pretty dissatisfied. We both ordered a roasted red pepper gouda soup which had an oddly runny texture and contained little nasty bits of cheese rind. I ordered a vegetable panini which ended up being entirely made of sliced squash--including yellow squash that was not cooked enough to be palatable at all. It was one of the worst soup and sandwich combos I've ever had, anywhere. My friend and I decided not to go back for quite awhile. We might try it again in the future, but for now, we've become firm converts to The Flying Cow just a skip and a hop down the road, where we have not been disappointed and where the prices are lower. This is a real shame because we did enjoy The Weigh Station in the past, and they have a much nicer building and decor.
I do recommend a visit to the local arts and crafts store on the other side of the historic building; that will NOT disappoint!

• Visited August 2011
Wyalusing, Pennsylvania
“Good food, good friends”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

It's a great place in town to meet friends for a quick lunch, or a business meeting. Very friendly atmosphere and good food.