“Best of the slim pickings”
Review of Villa SENA

Villa SENA
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Towanda
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The Villa is average at best but there is not much to choose from in Towanda. The wait staff are all very nice and go out of their way for you. I have ate there many times and I will again. Like I said not much choice. One meal I had, a special, " Seafood over pasta, shrimp, scallops, and crab " . The shrimp and scallops were very small, that's fine I can live with that but the Crab was the main ingredient and it was the Fake Stuff. If you are going to serve fake crab say so or spell it with a K. Krab . I Don't eat that stuff and I told the waitress she went back to the kitchen and then told me the chef said that's the way we make it.That was it. The dish was the most expensive one on the menu by far at about $ 24 . At the very least this should have been spelled out for you without asking questions.

3  Thank Tackless
There are newer reviews for Villa SENA

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is by far one of the best restaurants in the area. The food is always great. The prime rib is amazing. The new ownership has expanded the menu and it has a really nice variety. Prices are reasonable and our service is always great! Personally, have never experienced slow service, as mentioned by another review. Maybe we have lucked out, but we are always very happy with the service. I would recommend the Villa Sena as my favorite in the Towanda area!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband took me to this restaurant for my birthday and we had a good experience. The service was excellent, the food was great for the price. I would say the prices was high end on the likes of an Olive Garden. We enjoyed ourselves and the food.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The outdoor seating and view is awesome. Overall the food was very average. The service was friendly but really slow. Don't go if you have less than 2 hours.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Great food and service, prices reasonable, nice place to have a small party or dinner.