“honest staff and clean hotel”

Paradise Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Towanda
Medford, New Jersey
“honest staff and clean hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

hotel was very clean and the nicest one in this town. The staff is very friendly and we found out very honest as well. A very large bill was left with several singles as a housekeeping tip. the staff member brought it to the attention of the management who in turn contacted us. would recommend this hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
debbie b, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to respond and let other travelers know how your stay was with us. We strive to give quality service to all our guests. We appreciate your additional comments in regard to the honesty and friendliness of our staff. However, this is all part of our commitment to you as our guest. Again Thank You We hope when you are in the area again we will get to service you again. Regards Debbie Babcock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Skibbereen, Ireland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

This hotel charges a one night charge if you do not give three days notice for an early checkout. This is the only hotel in the world that I have ever seen this absurd charge. The staff is also unfriendly, the breakfast horrible, and the location is not great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank wrldtraveler80
debbie b, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
I do apologize if you were unhappy with the 1 night cancellation fee. We do have you at the time of check in sign off on this policy and our guest are also notified at the time of reservation of this policy. We had actually waived the 72 hours to accomodate you but, we didn't ever have 24-48 hr notice of your early departure.There is such high demand for rooms in this location that when a room is reserved for a certain amount of days we are actually turning other guests away not being able to accommodate them. For this reason only is why we have adopted this policy from other hotels.
I hope this helps you better understand the 1 day charge. Regards
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel is the nicest, newest hotel in town. I have stayed at one other in town that won't stay in again. Nice people and clean rooms. Thank you Best Western Towanda!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us how we are doing. I am happy to here that we met your expectations. We hope when you are in the area again we will see you again. Regards
Jamestown, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Towanda for a wedding. The hotel is new, so the furnishings are are modern and clean. Linens were nice and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately all the hotel rooms in Towanda are very expensive - I might have stayed at one of the B&Bs if they were not already booked.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Vicky N, Front Office Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2015
First let me express how deeply sorry we are that your review was never answered. At that time, we were a relatively new hotel and still feeling our way. I promise it won't fall through the cracks again.

Next, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the TripAdvisor review, and for speaking so highly of us. Since that time rates have dropped drastically in the area and we hope we can accommodate you again for your business or leisure travel.

Again, please accept our apology for such a late response to your review.
Vestal, New York, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

If I could rate this hotel a zero, I would. I called to block off rooms for people to book when they came into town for my wedding, and gave my credit card number assured I would have no card activity whatsoever, and my checking account was completely wiped out. In calling to resolve this issue, I was rudely addressed and then hung up on, TWICE. My mom also called and the same thing happend to her. NOT ONCE DID THEY APPOLOGIZE FOR THEIR MISTAKE, I ended up having to call my bank AND the state police to get this issue resolved. If you are coming into this town, stay at the comfort inn or the victorian charm in, or BRING A TENT if you need to, it would be better than going through the rude behavior and unprofessional conduct that I endured!!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Meghan M
debbie b, Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
As per conversation after you and Mom calling Several times at 11:30 Pm Guest agent was unable to resolve your issue at that time in the Evening. As Promised first thing in th AM the Manager contacted you and told you the only way to release the Pre Authorization on your c/c was to cancel your Reservation. You Agreed and The Manager suggested contacting your bank and have them call hotel to expedite the Auth on you C/C. In doing this the bank and Hotel were able to accomplish getting your funds available to you that day. We have apoligized to both you and your mom for the misunderstanding of a Preauthorization hold and A actual charge(which was never applied to your card) Regards
Towanda, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is a new hotel, so the rooms are modern and clean. That said, they are not worth $150. The front desk service was lacking, and breakfast was poor.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Eatrealfood90
First let me apologize to you for such a late response to your review. At the time we were a relatively new hotel, with a new staff and trying to feel our way.

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a review on TripAdvisor about our property. Your comments were very helpful in showing us where additional improvements were needed. I'm please to let you know that rates have dropped since your last stay and there have been many other improvements as well. I hope we can offer you another chance to show you how we've grown.

Again, we are deeply sorry for such a late response to your review. Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towanda
Fairfield Inn & Suites Towanda Wysox
Hampton Inn Sayre
Hampton Inn Sayre
#1 of 5 in Sayre
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sayre

Been to Paradise Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!