“Nice Place!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Towanda B&B and Inns
Hershey, PA
“Nice Place!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Traveling for business in the area and this B&B was suggested. It is cute and comfortable. Room was clean and large. Exceeded expectations - very nice! Located right along the river where there is a rails=to=trails path for walking/running. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
The Dalles, Oregon
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at the Bradford Inn when I was in Towanda on business. Although it is not really set up for business travelers (no desk in the room) it was very comfortable and convenient. I had a great room with large bathroom that overlooked the river. After work, I was able to quickly change my clothes, walk across the street, and I was on the river walk, which went for a couple of miles. It was the perfect way to unwind. The Inn is located right in the heart of the town so the historic county courthouse and lovely old homes were within easy walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fort Loramie, Ohio, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our family is so Thankful for your wonderful hospitality and warmth that you shared with us! We held a small wedding at the Bradford Inn, utilizing the Banquet room and also stayed at the Inn for three nights. Terry and the entire Bradford Inn staff went above and beyond in ensuring our room accomodations, decorations, and ensuring the marriage of our son and his bride was a very classy, beautiful event. The food provided by the Bradford Inn's staff was amazing! Every guest at the wedding was in awe of everything that this Inn and their staff provided. I would HIGHLY recommend this location to anyone looking for a place to hold a special event, or looking for a place to stay in that area! You will be met with the absolute BEST in hospitality! The rooms are very nice and very clean! The amenities too many to list. The staff will go out of their way to make your stay wonderful! There is a Beauty Salon on site as well. We feel so fortunate to have met all of you while we were in the area! We wish you much success and sincere appreciation for everything! The wedding for our son and new Daughter was made memorable and beautiful due to all of your efforts! Our stay at your Inn was the most enjoyable accomodations we have had in quite a while!

With Sincere Appreciation,

Lloyd & Tammy Stephens

Room Tip: I didn't see anything at the Inn I didn't enjoy or would not recommend to any traveler!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tammy N Lloyd S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Bradford. My husband and I were in town on business. Towanda does not have much to offer in terms of tourism or even dinning but just like many people have wrote; this place feels like home. The rooms are an exceptional value. Small but cozy. Our bed was comfortable; nice linens. The room was decorated very tastefully - not overdone or tacky like some B&Bs can be. There was a sweet little lit Christmas tree on our desk too! White terry-cloth spa robes were a nice touch and the toiletries were an upscale brand. Our room had a little deck (we were on the second floor of the main building) and a big overstuffed leather chair as well. It seemed to be very well cleaned. The staff was incredibly welcoming. We were in a bit of a hurry in the mornings but they put out a large free spread of food for breakfast AND offered to cook eggs, sausage sandwiches, etc. We really were so thrilled with our experience at the Bradford - such a nice little place run by people who truly care. An incredible value. We will be staying here again!

Room Tip: We would recommend the second floor of the main building but have not seen the other rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank HBfield
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Now, i didn't go all "Hotel Impossible" on my room, but honestly, i didn't need to. My girlfriend and I stopped at this place on our first night driving across the country on a whim after a chain hotel down the street was booked up. I have never been happier about a hotel being booked because that led me here. Super clean, friendly, accommodating (we arrived at about 2:30 AM) and call me what you will, but waking up here and driving west on Route 6 on a beautiful day and taking in the scenery is about the best way i can think to spend a summer afternoon. I would recommend this place to city or even suburban folks as close as NJ who are looking for a romantic place to get away from the strip malls and overdevelopment and enjoy this beautiful country we have.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank BreadCasket
Leoben, Austria
Reviewed October 17, 2012

"The Bradford Inn - Where it feels like home!"
They try to implement there motto, and it works.

The Bradford Inn is a really nice place to stay in Towanda. The people are nice and very helpful.
Every morning there is a really excellent breakfast and you can have coffee, bread, cookies and fruits also all over the day.
The rooms are clean and the whole house is nice decorated.
You can use the Free WIFI, the washing machine, dryer and the kitchen (if you want to cook something).

I really enjoyed it and would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank K E
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place was like being home. It was so comforting, and so clean and everyone from owners to staff are available. I loved staying there. The breakfast in the morning is cooked to order, or there is a large assortment or cereals, breads, fruit and yogurt as well. Couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay. So glad that I made the decision to try it! I loved it there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JCM M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towanda
Fairfield Inn & Suites Towanda Wysox
Crystal Springs Inn & Suites
Victorian Charm Inn
Victorian Charm Inn
#1 of 3 in Towanda

Been to The Bradford Inn? Share your experiences!