“Average Diner Fare”

Jak's Downtown Diner
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Topton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Recently I had won a gift certificate for Jak's Downtown Diner at a golf tournament.
I live about a half hour away from Topton, so my wife & I thought that we would give it a try. I had looked up the directions on the internet & off we went.
First let me say, even with directions that you can drive right past the diner.
In fact, we drove by it several times. It is a little local diner that sets back off the road a little. It is right next door from the tavern that is on the corner. Parking is on the street.
Like I said Jak's is a LOCAL diner. It haves the typical diner menuwith cheap prices. I had the pepper chili as a appetizer. It was basically chili con carne, without the kidney beans. I had the chicken parmesan for dinner & my wife had the liver & onions. While both were filling, neither were anything to write home about. However for the price you really can't complain! A few observations, the vinyl floor edging was peeling away from the wall,
and the floor could have been cleaned up a little better. Pieces of food from previous customers were scattered around. However they did seem like they were in the process of remodeling.

1  Thank BoyertownMusik

Been to Jak's Downtown Diner? Share your experiences!