“Great Value”

Mamma Maria's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Tobyhanna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great prices, big portions, very good basic Italian food. Very friendly staff and by the way the Pizza is very good.

1  Thank FMMP

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We were visiting friends that live in the area and he suggested Mamma Maria's on Route 611. I've driven past this place 100's of times but never stopped to try it. I was really surprised how good the two different pizza's were that we got and from now on I'll stop there on a regular basis. Now I must try some of their other food besides just the pizza !!!

1  Thank MrAruba
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I have lived near this place for years and did not know what I was missing until my next door neighbor told how wonderful the pizza tasted so I decided to go there and boy was she right.In the Poconos there are a lot of assembly line pizza places like Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza where the pizza is not so good so it was a pleasure to have some real authentic slices of pizza. I had the lunch special which was 2 slices and a soda for $3.99 and the pizza was fantastic with a nice thin and crispy crust.They have a nice clean dining room with a flat screen tv and the prices for food are reasonable .I can't wait to go back with my wife.If you are looking for real pizza and not that assembly line pizza made by school kids then this is your place.

3  Thank poconohall