“Great Park for Kids!!”

DelGrosso's Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tipton
More attraction details
Owner description: DelGrosso's Amusement Park is located in Tipton, Pennsylvania (10 minutes north of Altoona on I-99). We are a family fun park where tons of Summer fun memories are made. Come spend the day and enjoy our Ride & Water Park. We have over 30 Rides & Attractions. Free Parking, Free Admission. An All Day Fun Pass is needed for entry into the Water Park. DelGrosso's offers 17 picnic pavilions & and a delicious catering menu. If you just want to enjoy some of "America's Best Amusement Park Food" this is the place to visit. Spaghetti Wednesdays are food favorite for many where we feature DelGrosso Pasta Sauces with homemade Italian meals. Your taste buds will also be delighted by our famous "Murf's Potato Salad". We provide high quality food & entertainment at a family friendly price inside a beautiful, family owned park. Guests can splish and splash in our Lazy River and Wave Pool at Laguna Splash Water Park. The expansion also includes: New Park Office and Ticket Booth, Customer Service Office, Gift Shop, and Three Eateries (Including a Pasta House, Cheese steak Building, and Grill). See website for current pricing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This amusement park is definitely geared toward the younger crowd (ages 5-12) the park doesn't offer any huge thrill rides but it offers many less thrilling but still fun rides that are family friendly and geared toward kids. There is a water park and many places to get a bite to eat. There is also an arcade, go kart track, beautiful mini golf course, and a mini train! The park is SO affordable too! Admission is one flat rate to ride all day, admission to the water park is included and parking is free!

2  Thank meganf43
"wave pool"
in 13 reviews
"older kids"

Reviewed November 3, 2013

it is so exciting! omg! I love it! so much fun for all ages!!!! if I could I would go every day!!! when I went with family everyone loved it even my 12 yr old cousin.

1  Thank inez k
Reviewed September 22, 2013

There's really nothing bad I can say about this park! I've been going here for years, ever since it was Bland Park. Now, I enjoy taking my daughter there when I'm in the area. It's a clean, affordable and very fun park! You must try the potato salad when you're there. I've never had potato salad that good!

1  Thank sairey76
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The park is definitely tailored toward very young children, in which case we were unaware before making the trip. Compared to most amusement parks in pa (Hershey, knoebles, etc..) this falls very short. It reminds me of a small carnival. We were unable to go in the water park at the time, but it seemed nice.

Our biggest amusement at the park was the mini golf. They have a pretty decent sized course to play.

The bad:

Rides for adults: 2

Prizes are all small (no large)

Games are very slim.

The Good:

Several rides for young children.

Water park

Pay to ride all day ( not ticketed rides)

Mini golf course/go cart track.

2  Thank Seth S
See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our secong trip to Delgrosso's Amusement Park. We took our two kids (2 and 4) and they absolutely loved the rides. There is alot of fun little rides for the kids and a few for the bigger kids as well. The biggest hit was the big carousel the kids absolutely thought it was awesome! This is the first year we checked out the water park. Our daughter (4) loved it and we had to fight to get her out of the water. Our son (2) was a little more hesitant but opened up after a bit. I enjoyed chasing the kids and cooling off in the water and playing as well. The park is reasonably priced and the food is not terribly overpriced as well. Overall a good deal to take the kids for the day to play. My only complaint is during the day (we arrived at noon) the staff was mostly younger kids who really didnt seem to care and did not check the rides before starting. I think there needs to be more safety precaution and i mentioned this to a few employees. They should physically check every seatbelt / lap bar / whatever is holding you in the ride before starting. I seen alot of employees start the ride then sit on their cell phone or daze off and stare into the sky. I just think there should be a little more emphasis on the safety aspect especially dealing with little kids. Now I dont know why but it seemed the later shift of kids seemed to really pay attention and i commented this to a few employees as well. Overall great expirience for the kids, reasonable value, especially if you add in the water park.

2  Thank BBTTnuss