Artist's Inn and Gallery
Country Squire Motor Inn(New Holland)(Great Value!)
$87
Red Roof
$103
$89
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
$113
$56
$153
$139
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden suiterose roomclip cloplancaster countycookie jarb bhomemade cookiesprivate porchbed and breakfastan amazing cookchristmas themegourmet breakfastjacuzzi tubperfect hostscarriage houserestaurant recommendationshorse and buggy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Dear Jan and Bruce - What do we call perfection! You've achieved your dream of beautiful hospitality. Loving care for your guests and a wonderful gourmet breakfast experience. Each touch, from rolled down bedding at night, a touch of chocolate, creative decorating, amazing humorous art, a table set with uniqueness. It reminded me of my English Nana.
After three days at The Boston Marathon, two days with friends in Masschusetts, two days with friends in Connecticut and another two days with friends in New Hope, we finally arrived here, 'a haven for healing, a place like home'. Thank you so much. Susan and Vincent - Phoenix Arizona

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2010

We stayed here for a weekend and we're pretty picky about where we stay (not into the cheesy types of places, very picky about value and food) and we were really happy! The cost was amazing considering the amazing service. They were sweet without being interfering, and the food was AMAZING! They create a new menu every morning based on what they have, AND based on dietary restrictions. I am a vegetarian and don't eat eggs and I had too many things to choose from! I highly recommend this place. I feel like it should be categorized as a 4 star. The jacuzzi tub helped!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This was our first bed & breakfast experience. On this trip, besides myself, were my mother and 13 yr old daughter. My daughter was turning 13 on the day of our arrival, so we were there to celebrate her birthday with a bed & breakfast and to see Joseph at Sight & Sounds (which was an awesome show, by the way) The Artist's Inn is soo cozy, we felt at home from the moment we walked in the door. Jan & Bruce are just the most pleasant people and they made this stay extra special by adding special touches for my daughter's birthday. My mother was thrilled with the antiques throughout the Inn and it seemed to have brought back some good memories for her. The rooms are all very nicely decorated, the pictures just dont do it justice. And you do hear the clip clopping of horses going down the street!! Breakfast was.........superb, elegant. Jan is an excellent cook. Jan & Bruce are a very classy couple. The entire stay was wonderful and next time, oh yes there will be a next time, I will be bringing my hubby.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We chose the Artist's Inn because we were looking for a nice, relaxing weekend getaway to celebrate my wife's 30th birthday. This was our first time at a bed and breakfast and we really enjoyed the experience. Jan was an extremely hospitable and gracious host. Her homecooked breakfasts were excellent which consisted of four courses. We were stuffed but ate more as it was so good.

Jan helped us plan our itinerary for the day. The location of the inn is not far from places of interest. Our room was comfortable and very clean. We felt at home at the inn.

We will definitely be back and highly recommend the inn to others.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2010

When we got married in 1999 we decided every year for our anniversary we would get away for a weekend to celebrate. In 2001 for our 2nd anniversary we found The Artist's Inn and Gallery and we've never gone anywhere since. This past October was the 8th anniversary trip we spent with Jan and Bruce. Plus we took our 3 adult children for a special Christmas trip in 2008 so they could experience the amazing 4 course breakfast, the yummy homemade cookies, the wonderful hospitality and the peaceful countryside. When we need to get away we consider this our home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple