“Won't recomend breakfast.”

Add it.
Terre Hill Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Terre Hill
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I stopped there for breeakfast and based on other reviews the cook must have been having a bad day. I ordered the "Fiesta" omelete along with a side of bacon and my wife ordered the "The Terre Hill Grill Breakfast Special". My wifes pancake was hard as though it had been sitting on the grill and the scrambled eggs were not fluffy like one would expect. My omelete was ok but wouldn't recomend it. The toast was placed on top of the salsa that was for the omelet so my Rye toast had a wet soggy salsa taste to it. About the only saving grace was the bacon although you only get 3 small pcs for a side.

1  Thank Shooter3

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The inside is nothing fancy, but this is country home cooking and great breakfast. Do not miss the Burgers!!! The best ever!
Great breakfast too!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm a long time customer and friend. The burgers are awesome. The juicyest burgers ever. And the fish fry on fridays. OMG. THE BEST. I like that it is lite breading. The family and staff are all very nice.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was at this place on Sunday for the first time. It was wonderful, i love the small town atmosphere where everybody knows each other, neighbors enjoying breakfast. they had a good selection of breakfast items and i ordered a meat lovers omelet and hashbrowns. it was so big i brought half of it home with me. it was delicious! the homefries were crispy like i asked for and i love that they have mixed fruit jelly because not a lot of places have it anymore. the waitress was nice and i didnt have to wait for coffee refills. they had a lot of people there and i passed by today and the parking lot was full so it must be great for dinner too. i plan to go back maybe for the wonderful fish fry fridays the waitress told me about.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stopped going here because they don't seem to take any pride in their food. I was in a hurry the other morning and figured I'd pop in for a fast breakfast. Well the toast was too dark and over buttered, the home fries were cooked unevenly ranging from barely cooked to burned, and the scrambled eggs was basically an overlooked omelette chopped up with a spatula. I would recommend they go to cooking school and learn to cook. No wonder the place was nearly empty on a Saturday morning. It's a shame because the area could support a good place to eat.

Joe D, Owner at Terre Hill Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We are going through some growing pains and staff change over. I really appreciate you feedback and invite you back the next time your in the area.
Joe