“Salad and Bread Sticks” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
“Salad and Bread Sticks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love the Olive Garden. The food is good and not too expensive. Sometimes you have to wait a while for a table but otherwise good.

Visited July 2012

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Brand New Olive Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Brand New Olive Garden with a modern setting.
Service was good but not great.
Food was very good

Visited April 2012
Leechburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

I go to alot of restaurants and have been to many different Olive Gardens and this location is by far the best. The staff here are just wonderful. I probably eat here once a month and have never had bad service. Any time there is a problem with food( such as being overcooked which is rare but has happened a few times) , the waiter will appologize along with the manager . They never make you pay for your meal if you had a problem with it and once the nice manager gave us a $10 gift card since we had a complaint. Top of the line customer service here.There will always be occasional problems at restaurants where the food may not be up to par depending on how busy they are and who the cook is, but they really do care about you here and want you to have a nice meal and come back again. They really do make you feel like family here.I guess thats why I keep returning every month!

• Visited January 2012
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

This Restaurant has always had good service, and the one time we had bad service, we got a discount on our meal and a $20 gift card. We just went there this past Sunday and we gave the manager a good review and he gave us a $15 dollar gift card right before we walked out the door. They are usually busy and there is usually a wait, but it's well worth it because they have really good customer service. A little pricy, but it's good for when you want a night out at a nice restaurant.

PA
“Decent meal, typical Olive Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

We timed today's meal just right: about five minutes before the church rush on a Sunday. We got seated pretty much instantly but it still seemed chaotic for the duration of our meal. Not a big surprise as it was their busiest time of the day, I would imagine, but it was noticeable. For instance, we had our appetizer served to us before we had even ordered our main course or got our drinks.

We picked the lasagna frittas as a starter. It was decent with a light and tasty lasagna and alfredo sauce, but the frittas themselves had a bit of a peculiar consistency. Sometimes they were crunchy and other times they were soft. It's not as good as their flatbread starter, but still reasonable. For $8, I was hoping for more, to be honest.

As we were waiting for the main course, we had the typical salad and breadsticks. I liked it, as usual, but my wife commented that for a somewhat upscale restaurant, she found it bizarre that it seemed that they used packaged lettuce for the salad. She's very aware of such things and noticed that the taste certainly wasn't fresh, but I'm not a huge greens fan, so as long as what covers the lettuce is good, I'm happy and, ultimately, it's 'free'.

We both ordered the new fondata entrees: I ordered the steak and she ordered the chicken (because we wanted to play up to the stereotypes, I guess). On first taste, I wasn't overwhelmed with it, especially when compared to my usual steak gorgonzola alfredo. However, there's something about the cheese which grew on me as I progressed with my meal. The cheese is lighter than the alfredo but still delicious and actually complements the tomato and the peppers very well indeed. The steak doesn't seem to have the same hint of balsamic vinegar than the steak gorgonzola meal does, but it was still succulent. My wife thought similar of her meal. Her favourite is the chicken scampi and, although her meal today wasn't quite as good as that, she still found it to be very good.

One thing of note: we have recently tried out the Longhorn restaurant and found that that is the best restaurant at the Mills. The prices here are similar to that and, personally, I prefer the Longhorn. I mention this because compared to the quality you get with the Longhorn and Cheddar's in Triadelphia - where we paid pretty much the same as we did today, but I got two huge margaritas as well as the food - it's not the best value in the world. It's something we noticed today and thought it was worthy of mention.

Basically: it's good quality, decent service, average value. Pretty much a typical Olive Garden, basically.

• 4 of 5 bubbles