“A Must Try”

Cuisines: Indian, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love to try Indian restaurants where ever I go, and Tandoor Palace does not disappoint! I have basically tried everything on the menu and I cannot say I have had a dish i didn't enjoy! The buffet is definitely worth trying to get a taste of everything in one shot. The prices here seem comparable to every other join my fiancee and I typically eat in (we don't do chain restaurants). Reading other reviews here, there are complaints about the staff and the general appearance of the restaurant. To me, it's a typical Indian joint - so don't stop in expecting luxury, but the staff is wonderful!! They fill your water frequently, they answer questions to the best of their ability, and we have always been served our meals quickly. It's definitely a quirky, casual stop - and if you like Indian, it's a don't miss.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Very good food and service. Ambience leaves a little bit to be desired but quality of food more than makes up for it. Will definitely go back

1  Thank Deb B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food, service and value was quite outstanding. I had the goat curry, we ordered rice and garlic naan (bread) to complete the meal. My wife had a chicken dish that was nothing less than spectacular. We ate in the old RR car. We look forward to going there again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ordered salad and was provided a decent sized salad with raita dressing. It was yummy! Bhendi masala was good too and neither soggy nor oily that usually is at other places. Friendly staff, were able to provide warm milk for baby on request, enjoyed our dinner in the train seating; cons - too much waiting time

We enjoyed the food and it is a pretty nice place and convenient location located right next to outlet mall and DaysInn, Ramada Inn.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

First time trying Indian food. The food was great, very diverse and good portions for the value. The place was a little dirty, carpets looked like they had never been cleaned. Our waiter was nice but his shirt was dirty as if he was working in the kitchen as well. Overall very good, I just think the place (and waiter's shirt) could use a very good cleaning service.