“Wonderful breakfast with great service”

Billy's Pocono Diner
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We pulled in here honestly because the outlets weren't open yet and we needed to waste some time. I am SOOO glad we did. The breakfast was excellent, prices low, and service fantastic. Could not have asked for a better time and better breakfast. Make it a stop to fuel up for shopping at the outlets!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been going to Billy's for many years and are never disappointed. The atmosphere is old time Poconos and the food is always excellent, as is the service

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Typical diner, okay for breakfast or lunch. Inexpesnive, centrally located to the Crossings. Good for a bargain

Reviewed February 2, 2013

If the parking lot is empty on a Saturday night at 6pm there is a reason. The waitress said its because nobody wants to come out in January (it's February). Food was gross. She took one meal off bill, but charged for things that went with meal Ex. Side salad for $3.25 etc so they made the money up that way. Cobwebs hanging... Friendlys and Dairy Queen next door were packed do I guess people do want to travel out to eat.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stay at the Great wolf lodge every year and are always looking for good places to eat (the food at great wolf is very poor quality and way over priced.) We have been going to Billys for years with our group. Up to this year it has been a nice place to go with the family. We generally go there at least 3 times during our week long stay. This year after the 2nd visit of the week getting what I consider ripped off I had enough. On two occasions I ordered an item off the menu with a couple very minor substitutions they increased the price by nearly 100%! When I questioned the waitress she said that was the charge. I was also given on one occasion an item that I DID NOT ORDER and was put on the check. Again I questioned her and she said I did. Enough for me…wont get our groups business again. I truly believe they saw the wrist bands from Great Wolf on our arms, knew we were not locals and got as much out of us as they could. Bad business.