“great experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Date of stay: October 2017
Scenic421...
“all pleasurable”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay here and so did my 6 Grandchildren! We had loads of time together playing all kinds of games, as well as using the in-door pool and tennis courts which they walked to every day. They loved being together for so long a time- as this is so hard to do now a days, since everyone lives far away. I enjoyed being with them, and taught them how to be a bit more responsible as to please bring their used cups and plates from the table to the sink, or garbage. (Got to instill some nice habits I hope) My dog also had fun as this was the first time he saw a deer outside our door. He didn'y move and just stared -that first time, then every day as they came around, he wanted to run after them. It was enjoyable to be so close to beauty and nature. The kids went into the hot tub at night and shared moments talking together. The house provided everything you might need and we enjoyed the large open room as we got together. The 4 bunk beds worked for the 4 boys and the 2 girls shared a bedroom. I had my own room and private bathroom too! We drove to town a very short distance away to the outlets, and the supermarket saw us a few times as well. We drove to Strausberg and went to a room of escape. It's a game where you are closed in a room and only by following clues can you find your way out. If you need help- clues are provided and it's safe and fun.I enjoyed watching my kids think and re-act together. If I had been alone, I would not have been able to get out, good luck for the new generation! It was too cold to swim outdoors, so we didn't get to go to the great amusement park at our door. No one missed it as the indoor free pool was there for us. Loved the place, and the owner was friendly and helpfull.He answered all my questions before, and was reponsive to my requests. All went smoothly and I hope to do it again next year. Thanks Emilio for being so helpful and addressing all my needs for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
748keisha...
Rahway, New Jersey
“Another great stay”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Another great stay, owner was available when needed and the conscience of everything so close by made it wonderful.

Date of stay: July 2017
Scenic686...
“Nice house”
Reviewed February 2, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The owner was a gentleman and the house was very nice. The house is located approximately five to ten minutes max from Camel Back mountain. Will be booking again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Mobile634...
“Little slice of heaven”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I loved how clean and outlined everything was. The hot tube was my favorite it was also so nice being so close to camelbeach water park. I wish we stayed longer or I could have booked for a week.

Date of stay: August 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing