All reviews soaking tub each morning wrap around porch admiral room gas fireplace nice furnishings spring or summer large tub ski trip romantic getaway rooms are clean sharon hosts victorian camelback skiing bnb
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

From the time you arrive, you are greeted by Sharon the gracious owner who makes you feel at home right away. Everything about this B&B is welcoming. Breakfast by the fireplace with fine China and candlelight was more than generous, plan on not having lunch after breakfast with Sharon. My husband enjoyed the pool table and amenities such as snacks and beverages available 24/7. Great photo opportunities and the location is near shopping, great eateries and wineries. Rooms are clean, spacious and reminiscent of the Victorian, country era. We stayed after Christmas and enjoyed the lights and decorations but I can imagine in warmer weather enjoying the wrap around porch with seating throughout. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2018

We have stayed there a few times and are staying again this weekend. It truly is a lovely place and Sharon is a wonderful host. Breakfasts are delicious and generously portioned. This is a lovely place to stay. Looking forward to this coming weekend there.

Room tip: We have stayed on the second floor only and the rooms are all nice.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018

This was a nice BnB in the Poconos. The breakfast was over the top, generous portions and good coffee. The host Sharon made you feel so welcome and it was like we were long time friends. The room was beautiful how ever the mattresses were a little hard for my taste. Bathroom was spacious with shower and separate soaking tub. Very clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
Sharon A, Owner at Cranberry Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you guys I really enjoyed having you both in for a few days here in the Poconos. For your return visit I would recommend the Admiral, Contessa or Victorian room. The mattress in the Floral room is a little firmer than the other rooms. Many of my past guests prefer the Floral room for their return stays. So feel free to ask if you have a preference when booking. Thank you again for a great review.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Cranberry Manor B&B is a charming Inn. The porch is inviting and hosts are friendly. The only reason I did not rate 5-star is that overall the inn could use some repair. Don't get me wrong, the room and bathroom were immaculately clean. But the carpet is worn and wrinkled. The wall paper is peeling. I cannot comment on the breakfast as it was too early for me to get up (8:30AM) - I prefer to sleep in a bit when on vacation. The Inn is in a good location - close to a lot of attractions yet off the beaten path and quite quiet. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Sharon A, Owner at Cranberry Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay got to sleep in and found plenty to do in the area.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We stayed here mid week for the 4th of July and will be coming back for sure! Room was extremely clean, location is easy to find and is near some great outdoor activities. The breakfast was phenomenal, I think we'll be coming back just for the pancakes! Better than what you get at a restaurant. Had a good night's sleep, did not hear any noise.Sharon was a great host and made us feel at home.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay with us. I'm glad you like the breakfast. Some guests don't know what they are missing when they decide to sleep in and skip the breakfast. The recipe is online if you want to try it at home. There is also a video by wnep 16 home and backyard on how to make the upside down pancake. See you again soon. Fall is a great time to visit. Thanks again for the wonderful review.