“My wife had great time shopping”

The Crossings Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Crossings Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the Pocono Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My wife had great time shopping. for me, nothing like holding bags for hours while waiting. Kids enjoyed the playground.

There are newer reviews for The Crossings Premium Outlets

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Crossings Premium Outlets are about an hour an a half from where I live. I have been there a handful of times, the most recent trip being with my tween daughter and we were not disappointed! There are many, many shops to enjoy; all at fabulous outlet prices. The employees are very pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful. It was the perfect mother-daughter day out!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was our first trip to The Crossings, not very impressive. Stores are spread out in all directions, and being the first time I'm sure we missed some places. I looked for a map and could not find any. The few stores that we were in was not very reasonably priced. Some store prices were like at the regular stores. We will stick with the outlets at Reading.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Outlet was very clean and there is plenty of shopping. My daughter who is 16 had the time of her life. The only thing that this Outlet needs is a trolley or bus service. The place is so big you need vehicle to get from one end to the other. We had a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food court was awesome! Loved the philly cheesesteaks and loved the employees that were working there. The young kids were friendly and clean! The young gentleman working on 3/28/2014 was really wonderful and friendly. Sure he didnt realize he was upselling and speaking wonderfully about his job and boss, which surely shows in his job. We will be visiting again on our next trip out.