“Great Deals”

The Crossings Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Crossings Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the Pocono Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We decided to stop at the outlets on our return trip to New York. Every store had a sale and it was crowded but they had security directing the traffic. We stayed at the outlet for two hours hoping the traffic would die down but the traffic remained the same just crawling. We decided to go in one more store before we hit the road to start on our long journey home. I am so sorry I didn't get her name but a nice lady in NY & Co noticed my driver's license address and offer us another route to return to New York to avoid the traffic. We go so excited and hit the road. We drove for miles without traffic and felt it was too good to be true, but it was true no traffic and no screaming kids in the car because the car was moving. I would like to personally thank her for saving us from a long trip back home. I am going to write to her company using her employee id number. There are still good people in this world and I am so happy I encountered one on that day.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been to these outlets several times and loved them! They have a lot of stores; not always good deals though.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My favorite store at this site is BOSE. The workers there are really nice and they really know there stuff. I would deffinatly take a look at this store if anyone goes.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Loved the selection of stores here. We spent hours here. In addition to the shopping, there is a food court, a pub and a playground. Something for everyone. As typical with all outlets, you really need to look for a great deal.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went to camelback last year with my grandkids they loved it....stoped at crossing mall..nice...place...